Homecoming Reviews

• Oct 10, 2020

A muddled story with cheesy acting and extremely low production values. Complete trash.

• Apr 24, 2020

I actually really enjoyed this movie! I ended up buying it at a pawn shop and thought it sounded interesting. I wasn't expecting too much from it, it was a little low budget but honestly that didn't bug me much, I was pleasantly surprised. I actually really enjoyed this movie! Mischa Barton did a fantastic job and tbh I find she's not very good in lots of her horror movies but this was pretty good! I see lots of people comparing it to Misery but I don't think it's like that, sure there are some similarities in one particular scene but after that I don't think it was anything like it. I say give it a watch it, it's actually not so bad!

• Apr 28, 2019

Acting all around us good. It’s a Hollywood type liberals idea of coming home from war. In a program to help vets. Anti military pro individuals that served. All too predictive. On the other hand, it’s good to see Hollywood caring about the individuals that served. I never served, and have a respect for those that served- at any level, from National Guard to reserves to full time military service.

• May 20, 2015

Awful waste of time. Acting by Mischa Barton really blew all chances away. Matt Long lousy as usual and Jessica Stroup just as bad. Girlfriend can't get out of a ridiculous kidnapping and boyfriend remains clueless. That's just about sums it all up. Absolutely ridiculous!

• May 04, 2015

Pretty much misery meets fatal attraction... Nothing new... Still not a bad movie, just not something I would recommend over the titles above.

• Apr 26, 2015

marissa cooper gone batshit

marissa cooper gone batshit

• Jun 28, 2014

Do yourself a favor and just re-watch "Fatal Attraction" (or "Play Misty For Me") and "Misery" instead.

• Jun 04, 2014

it started of good then got me frustrated at the end

it started of good then got me frustrated at the end

• Sep 12, 2013

Borrows a lot from Fatal Attraction and Misery, but still has it's genuine moments of fear. Great performance by Mischa Barton.

• May 29, 2013

Subpar rip-off of 'Misery'.

Subpar rip-off of 'Misery'.