Not Forgotten Reviews

• Dec 23, 2018

Violent movie but worth a watch!

Violent movie but worth a watch!

• Nov 28, 2013

all about revenge.(Netflex)

all about revenge.(Netflex)

• Oct 28, 2012

Twists and turns aplenty in 'Not Forgotten' with lots of anti-Mexican sentiment thrown in. Not Forgotten is comprised of many interesting parts, but fails to hold together. The acting is pretty good, and some characters are very well done, but the twists are really not believable and feel made up as they went along.

• Oct 06, 2012

Okay so earlier this week I was in my Film/Video Business class and our professor planned for us to watch this movie because one of the...producers I think it is for this film, is going to guest star if you will on our class on the 17th. So here's the film we saw: Not Forgotten. Plot: Jack Bishop is a loan officer in Texas who is also the Soccer coach for his 11 year old daughter, Toby's team and is remarried to Amaya. One day during soccer practice, Toby is found missing and presumably kidnapped. So Jack and Amaya along with the police start looking for Toby and to try to arrest the kidnapper, but while this is happening, Jack starts finding her with his own investigation where we begin to know more about his life. Now this movie go very low reviews because critics find it very predictable. Do I agree? Yes. While I didn't find it too predictable, there were a couple of things that I did figure out where going to happen. Although personally, I kind of liked the story anyway. It was predictable for sure, but it was also unique and kind of interesting. I mean what we later find out about Jack and all of this other stuff may not have been the most brilliant thing I've heard, but...I don't know I guess I just ended up enjoying the story that they were telling anyway even though it was predictable. Plus this film does have Chloe Grace Mortez who wasn't there as long as I would've liked but she was still there and eventually turned out to have a decent cool character which is always a plus. And that's my review for Not Forgotten. I might've enjoyed the story personally, but it's still very predictable and altogether not the most remarkable movie ever seen.

• Sep 18, 2012

a bit boring... simon baker can act but story seems to be not there... slept halfway through...

• Dec 11, 2011

Acabei me deixando levar pelo título em português, achando que era algo mais sobrenatural, e me decepcionei. Vale à pena só pelo Simon Baker, mais lindo a cada dia que passa. O final inesperado ajuda, fazendo que o filme não seja uma perda total de tempo.

• Dec 11, 2011

• Sep 23, 2011

Weird and totally confusing!!!

Weird and totally confusing!!!

• Sep 04, 2011

The acting was terrible.

The acting was terrible.

• Jul 18, 2011

NO SIXTH SENSE OR MISSING HERE BUT STILL WATCHABLE SUSPENS/THRILLER.

NO SIXTH SENSE OR MISSING HERE BUT STILL WATCHABLE SUSPENS/THRILLER.