13 Hours in a Warehouse Reviews

• Apr 30, 2012

Better story than execution but a decent effort. Favors character development over blood and gore, which is why this movie deserves more attention. B-movie acting, but I'm used to that and at least one or two of these guys took acting classes. Has a definite "Resevior Dogs" feel to it, albeit with murdeous ghosts. Also, hate to be that guy, but "voluptuous" was spelled wrong.

• Jan 02, 2012

There wasn't really much about this film that was good, even for a B movie. The acting was mediocre, the plot simple and strangely unoriginal, and the special effects rather lazy. The atmosphere, that the filmmakers try so hard to make eerie and tense, seems to become more camp and funny throughout the film. I wouldn't recommend it to any one unless you are a real horror-fiend and just want to complete a collection of seeing every film released.

• scott g Super Reviewer
    Sep 03, 2011

This guy watched to much Tarantino(reservoir dogs especially) the Robin williams speech is really bad, and various techniques they steel here, although this is a horror film so thats where it ends. but this also isnt very interesting, and silly at times

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Jul 02, 2011

This film had a pretty good story, but It was pretty bad. Even for a B-Movie.

This film had a pretty good story, but It was pretty bad. Even for a B-Movie.

• Nov 03, 2010

i wasn't expecting a lot from this film, but it was quite good

i wasn't expecting a lot from this film, but it was quite good

• Sep 27, 2010

i laughed thru this..am i morbid?? i just enjoyed watching 3 lady ghosts kill some assholes and rip a penis off.. LOVED IT!!!

• Sep 11, 2010

Love budget and shitty effects...but hey the guys were great at the banter

Love budget and shitty effects...but hey the guys were great at the banter

• Apr 29, 2010

Couldn't sit through more than 20 minutes of this crap. Terribly shot, acted, and scripted. SKIP!

• Mar 27, 2010

Reminded me of Hostel

Reminded me of Hostel

• Mar 15, 2010

I actually watched this film by mistake, I downloaded another film and it was misnamed. Having spent a while downloading it I thought I might as well watch it. It definitly wasn't Oscar material, but it also wasn't the worst film I've seen. It is genuinly creepy in places, and although the acting is really bad sometimes and the special effects leave much to be desired. But the story is different, although similar to Reservoir Dogs in places.