35 And Ticking Reviews

• Apr 22, 2020

This was surprisingly good for a Kevin Hart film. The attention to detail in this is top 10 for the decade. Great job and storyline. Could’ve been 5* if it wasn’t so predictable

• Jul 24, 2015

Are you going to need your goggles today? Two best friends since elementary school have grown to be successful business women but unsuccessful in their personal lives. One is married but cannot convince her husband to have children, while the other is a successful television news anchor that is single with no children. Can the aging women work together and turn their personal lives around? "They were crip walking at the party." Russ Parr, director of Hear No Evil, A Christmas Blessing, Comeback Dad, The Last Stand, and The Undershepherd, delivers 35 and Ticking. The storyline for this picture is straightforward, predictable, and cliché in a lot of way. The acting is mediocre and nothing special overall. The cast includes Kevin Hart, Tamala Jones, Nicole Ari Parker, Meagan Good, and Clifton Powell. "I used to be a man." I came across this on Netflix and decided to give it a shot. There were some funny sequences with Hart and his demeanor and scenes were worth while, but this doesn't add much to the genre that makes it a must see. I actually recommend skipping this. "You gonna drink that?" Grade: C-

• Apr 16, 2014

I enjoyed watching this and all the characters. A fun watch so watch it

I enjoyed watching this and all the characters. A fun watch so watch it

• Nov 30, 2013

Do not watch this, turn back now. I kept thinking it would get better... wrong! It started terrible and... okay... if your in a night club are you going bicker with someone on the usage of grammar?!?!?! Wth?? Enuff said.

• Nov 10, 2013

• Jun 30, 2013

I want to see it again

I want to see it again

• May 04, 2013

Pretty good film. I just luv seeing Meagan Good. It does have an all star cast in which they all play their part

• Mar 24, 2013

Awesome comedy romance movie..I really liked it

Awesome comedy romance movie..I really liked it

• Jan 18, 2013

Lmao "gators are an endangered species, but this one will bite yo ass!!!"

Lmao "gators are an endangered species, but this one will bite yo ass!!!"