Reviews

• Dec 16, 2016

I really feel I am being to generous giving this film 2 stars since it really was one dimensional with not much going for it. The story of young girl longing for a mum & the gorgeous mannequin (Olivia Newton John) comes alive & touches all the families heart. Very corny & sentimental this Hallmark TV Movie I'm sure will appeal to some. I found it rather flat & forgettable.

• Oct 11, 2012

Classic, Christmas isn't the same without it! This generation won't understand, but if you grew up in the 90's Mom For Christmas has meaning and fond memories.

• Aug 07, 2012

OLIVIA NEWTON -JOHN IS AS GOOD IN THIS MOVIE AS SHE WAS IN GREESE! THIS IS AGOOD HOLIDAY FILM THAT SHOWS OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN CAN ACT !

• Dec 23, 2010

Overly sentimental Christmas fare. This telemovie plays out like a retread of the Andrew McCarthy/ Kim Cattrall comedy, Mannequin. Perhaps this is good for undiscerning children, but I found it rather corny and predictable.

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Jul 21, 2010

Yes it's really cheesy and the acting isn't great, however, it's a childhood favorite of mine. Disney won't sell it though unless you join their movie club - you can't even find it on Netflix or anywhere else I've seen. Who knows why they're trying to keep this one under lock and key...

KJ P Super Reviewer
    Mar 10, 2010

Touching film. I will not say much more, because that is all that is needed to be said about this great film. It takes heart to have a mom for christmas when you really don't have one at all. This was great storytelling!

• Feb 20, 2010

I was one of the elves that helped Santa... : )

I was one of the elves that helped Santa... : )

• Jul 30, 2009

Man, I watched this every year with my mom until we got rid of all our VHS.

Man, I watched this every year with my mom until we got rid of all our VHS.

• Apr 13, 2009

Cute Christmas movie, reminiscent of the Pygmalion myth.

Cute Christmas movie, reminiscent of the Pygmalion myth.

• Feb 11, 2009

I loved this movie as a child.

I loved this movie as a child.