A Number Reviews

• Nov 29, 2012

This is a movie full of pretensions but with a very insubstantial argument. Father and son meet in a diner room a talk about what they are, what they were and how the become in what they become. All seems good, however, the film falls in an irremediable marasmus of ideas without a concrete proposal. Oh, just one: cloning.

• Apr 28, 2012

I like the idea/message they were going for in this, the theoretical concept...but the way it was presented, I didn't care for. Just kind of strange.

• Jul 26, 2010

Well it was sure differnt thats for sure was alot of talking and just hmm you dont know what to think of it really

• May 30, 2010

It's fairly obvious by the pacing of the film that it was based on a stageplay, but it is worth watching for the ideas and arguments posed throughout. It'll surely get you thinking.