All Through the Night Reviews

• Jan 15, 2019

Underrated masterpiece set during WWII staring Humphrey Bogart, Peter Lorre, Jackie Gleason and Conrad Veidet.

• Dec 31, 2017

Not bad, but I really don't care to see it again. I had thought every movie I'd seen with Peter Lorre was a masterpiece, so my expectations for this must have been pretty high. It is an interesting idea to compare the moral systems of gangsters and the Nazi party, and it was sufficiently well executed, but it just didn't tug my heartstrings or command my attention like Casablanca does.

• May 23, 2015

a fun, lighthearted political gangster movie that appropriately lambasts the Nazis.

• Nov 03, 2014

I really enjoyed this WWII propaganda piece, a comedy of Brooklyn gangsters having a turf war with the Nazis. It has a can't-miss, who's who of Hollywood showbiz supporting cast, not to mention Bogie in fine form. Heartily recommended.

• Jun 08, 2014

"All Through The Night" es Una cinta de suspenso con toques cómicos, acerca de un apostador (Bogart) envuelto en una conspiración Nazi. Bogart, como siempre, nos ofrece una gran actuación, pero aquí el show se lo roban los malvados interpretados por Conrad Veit, Peter Lorre y Judith Anderson.

• Jun 08, 2014

• Feb 01, 2014

Movie industry goads the masses into war with this silly movie. Kaaren Verne is an absolute babe.

• Sep 07, 2013

Classic Bogart in a thriller comedy that showcases his humourous side as well as the excellent leading man that we've come to enjoy.

• Jul 29, 2013

Fast paced forties fun complete with all sorts of chases and gunplay action!

Fast paced forties fun complete with all sorts of chases and gunplay action!

• Jul 23, 2013

You can't go wrong with Bogie! With Peter Lorre, William Demarest (from "My Three Sons"), Jackie Gleeson, Phil Silvers. A good propaganda film about Nazi's infiltrating America.