Aloha, Bobby and Rose Reviews

• May 15, 2014

7.5/10. 5-15-2014. The American Graffiti-like cinematography is gorgeous.

7.5/10. 5-15-2014. The American Graffiti-like cinematography is gorgeous.

• Mar 26, 2013

To us 15 year old, soon to be driving, Venice boys, this movie and that Camaro were it!

• Nov 24, 2011

Loved this move over 30 yrs ago.

Loved this move over 30 yrs ago.

• Aug 28, 2010

Aloha Bobby and Rose holds many great memories for me. I saw it originally in the theatre in the 70s then again when it came out on video in the 80s and more recently as a DVD. While it may not suit all tastes, I thoroughly enjoy watching it and remembering back to the simpler times in the 70s. The whole film takes place over one weekend. The main characters, Paul le Mat and Dianne Hull are well cast and both shine with their performances. I love the soundtrack being a fan of both Elton John and Motown music. Definitely a movie for car enthusiasts, featuring Bobby's throaty '68 Camaro.

• Jun 27, 2010

This was simply a date/drive-in movie from the mid 1970's. Paul Lemat was hot off his Golden Globe win for the superior American Graffiti. It's worth watching once but the short length of the film limits any smart plot to occur. Awesome Camaro.

• Aug 13, 2008

loved this movie seen it about 6 times when it came out.

loved this movie seen it about 6 times when it came out.