American Crude Reviews

• Oct 21, 2013

All kinds of sexual debauchery are portrayed in this movie some seriously and others with a hint of a smile. Actors do a fine job of the script producing a simple film that may have you gob-smacked. Sets compliment the action with laughter behind the building of. Music is sexy and racy adding to the overall intense fun of this screenplay. Nibbles: Eccles cakes and cream.

• Jul 07, 2013

Big names can't make this unfunny and contrived film worth the price of admission. Michael Clarke Duncan is the only player who seems to be trying and the story is so forced that American Crude comes off as more comedic that it is trying to be.

• Nov 18, 2011

• Jan 19, 2011

funny and plot is Crazy !

funny and plot is Crazy !

• Dec 28, 2010

Extremely crude and offensive in so many ways! Prostitution, murder, hooker transvestites, drugs, rape, making fun of the disabled, adulterous lesbianism, dirty money and since WHEN is pedophilia FUNNY??? The mind boggles. Who would write something like this and, more importantly, who would greenlight it? It is the most mysoginistic movie, in the world, ever! The script is dire, the acting uniformly awful. Ron Livingston, Rob Schneider and Missy Pyle are truly terrible. Jennifer Esposito? Michael Clarke Duncan? What WERE you thinking?? If you have any taste in movies, stay AWAY.

• Aug 17, 2010

A confusing flick!!!

A confusing flick!!!

• Aug 13, 2010

Rob & Ron, sup dude? this movie killed my time. i dun like crude. maybe i dun get American j/k. :)

• Feb 22, 2010

Nice flick..........

Nice flick..........

• Feb 04, 2010

Absolutely horrible recommendation. Not the least bit funny. It was in fact ... "American Crude".

• Jan 24, 2010

"Did you just baby rape me?" This is one of the most poorly written films i have ever seen. I'm blown away that so many talented/semi-talented people signed on for such garbage is beyond me. Someone seriously had to have made bank to agree to have their names attached to such regurgitation. Both the dialogue and story are boring and at best uninspirational. It's like going on a long road trip through the most boring section of America only to find out you never even left. No character is likeable or watchable. No hero or bad guy either. The worst attempt at a black comedy I've seen yet. Most Awesome Moment: In a gay country western gay bar you find a small adult movie theater with a naked midget that looks like Vern Troyer but I can't confirm its him wearing a cowboy hat sitting in one of those big old fashion popcorn machines selling cups of popcorn.