An American Carol Reviews

• May 04, 2020

A corroded example of the once-sharp Zucker style of humor, this hackneyed film sounds like it was written by a committee. The filmmakers grab at every opportunity to insert something clever, but just don't seem to have the reach. On the other hand, I could imagine some members of the target audience thinking it was funny simply because of the anti-Moore theme and the warped political viewpoint, even if the script is sophomoric. But for the average moviegoer, it's a real yawner.

• Apr 19, 2020

Not to bad. I see it has the reeeeeek group mad but what doesn't make them mad?

Not to bad. I see it has the reeeeeek group mad but what doesn't make them mad?

• Jan 14, 2020

This was the best damn movie I've ever seen it was very patriotic and anti-liberal.

• Jan 09, 2020

I loved this movie. I crack up everytime I watch it. Of course if you are of the left or cant bear to eat a little corn for the sake of goofy patriotic fun then dont bother. Me I love watchin a movie take a shot back at all the America hating libs in this country.

• Dec 14, 2019

Great movie! Refreshing from what we normally get from Hollywood!

Great movie! Refreshing from what we normally get from Hollywood!

• Sep 11, 2019

I paid to see this movie when it came out, and loved it. And I have the DVD. So I and my friends, and our principles, are the kind that your usual collection of movie reviewers have so much disdain and contempt for, along with this movie. I am not surprised so many of you found it 'not funny'. Now you know how we feel, and how we don't find it humorous when hollywierd lefties constantly ridicule us. PS: What's with your popup notice: "Your rating has been submitted. Reviews may take some time to be published". I rarely see that, so why now. And what's with this "published". I don't care to see my notes 'published'. I write them only to remind myself briefly of my impressions of films I've see, and for a few friends. If I thot they were being 'published' or 'reviewed' I would put a lot more thought and polish into it.

• Jul 22, 2019

Uninspired gags and worn out cliches. Strawman arguments disguised as a lame parody.

• Jun 10, 2019

Fun movie with out any liberal bias

Fun movie with out any liberal bias

• Aug 31, 2018

It's only dumped-on because the film is honest and Conservative. Liberals hate it for exposing a lot of their crap; Damn funny film !!! Rotten Tomatoes does pretty good film ratings, until it comes to good films espousing real values, and not Liberal talking points.

• Aug 05, 2018

So on point and even more relevant today. Hilarious except that it's sadly accurate. This came out in October of 2008 when freedom of speech was still allowed in America. They joke about michael moore ( malone in the movie) abolishing the 4th of July. Sadly this year , leftists actually attempted this. Great satire. I highly recommend it.