An American Carol Reviews

• Jun 10, 2019

Fun movie with out any liberal bias

Fun movie with out any liberal bias

• Aug 31, 2018

It's only dumped-on because the film is honest and Conservative. Liberals hate it for exposing a lot of their crap; Damn funny film !!! Rotten Tomatoes does pretty good film ratings, until it comes to good films espousing real values, and not Liberal talking points.

• Aug 05, 2018

So on point and even more relevant today. Hilarious except that it's sadly accurate. This came out in October of 2008 when freedom of speech was still allowed in America. They joke about michael moore ( malone in the movie) abolishing the 4th of July. Sadly this year , leftists actually attempted this. Great satire. I highly recommend it.

• Jul 27, 2017

Slap-stick funny! Nice new adaptation of "A Christmas Carol".

Slap-stick funny! Nice new adaptation of "A Christmas Carol".

• Dec 24, 2016

The left always has shows and movies trying to make fun of conservatives then when a funny movie like this is made all the liberals cry.

• Sep 29, 2016

Funny biting critique of leftard Hollyweird so of course leftists hate it. Good movie for those looking for real political comedy that's more than leftist propaganda

• Sep 24, 2016

Review in one word...... Painful.

Review in one word...... Painful.

• Sep 19, 2016

One of the funniest movie ever!

One of the funniest movie ever!

• Jan 03, 2016

This is one legitimately funny movie. I feel like a lot of spoof movies uplately started getting terrible reputation because of the bad quality of a bunch of them, so when a good one comes out, people are "too cool" to admit they actually like them. Not all of the jokes are good, but I'd say it's worth watching

• Jan 03, 2016

Having seen both "Bowling for Columbine" and "Fahrenheit 9/11" I can't say I'm really impressed by Michael Moore. In the hands of Michael Moore, US politics turns into a simplistic me-vs-you game where Republicans are all stupid gun-toting white thrash and Liberals are decent educated citizens who want to save the US from the stupidity of the right. The fact that Bush and Obama are both mere puppets of Wall Street moguls is something Moore seems to be entirely unaware of as he hails the Democratic party for their greatness. Then there's this piece of thrash called "An American Carol" also known as "Big Far Important Movie" in Europe. Considering I'm pretty critical of the pseudo-dissident propaganda Moore called documentaries myself, I was curious to see a parody film focusing of a Moore caricature. Boy oh boy... When Bush-supporters saw Moore's liberal propaganda, they must have figured : let's do the same. No wait, they figured, let's make it a film even MORE exaggerated, MORE distorted, MORE offensive and dealing with LESS to the point arguments. Why not make it a comedy, so we don't really need to make an effort to at least pretend we have an argument like you would have to if you make a documentary. Let's just bring this film at the level of the absolute lowest common denominator (the kind of people who enjoyed "Scare Movie 3") so we're certain we won't go over the heads of our target audience. Such a movie will show all those evil liberals and all the Eurotrash out there that America is number one.... number one.... number one..... Vor uns liegt Amerika, in uns marschiert Amerika, und hinter uns kommt Amerika! Anyway... Unless you want to take a look at how low American "neo-conservatism" can go in an attempt to hire more recruits and flame the liberals, then watch this film. If you're an "Intelligent Design" (which is apparently NOT the same as Creationism although there is technically no real difference) supporting Christion-Zionist WASP, then watch this film. Everyone else, spare the effort. It's not really funny, the jokes are not to the point and it stars Bill O' Reilly of all people. Oh, and I'm a European conservative... not a liberal, not a Muslim and not a pacifist. I'm a European conservative who seriously wonders where American conservatism went wrong.