Andaz Apna Apna Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

Still love this movie after 25 years. Iconic characters and simply amazing.

Still love this movie after 25 years. Iconic characters and simply amazing.

• Jan 11, 2019

Simply put "Andaz Apna Apna" is a silly situational comedy that is a fun watch. The comedy works well due to the lead performances from Aamir Khan and Salman Khan. The movie consistently presents over the top and funny scenarios that kept me at least smiling. This is the type of movie that knows what it's trying to be and succeeds in being entertaining. I don't think it is the funniest movie I've seen as this type of comedy isn't my personal favorite, but I will say I had a good time watching it.

• Jan 05, 2019

Madcap magnificence. Still holds up 25 years later.

Madcap magnificence. Still holds up 25 years later.

• Jun 12, 2016

The best comedy movie bollywood has ever produced.

The best comedy movie bollywood has ever produced.

• May 08, 2016

The film has a great story and is really funny, easily one of the best comedy movies of Bollywood.

• Apr 23, 2016

One of the best Bollywood comedies to come out of the early 90s with hilarious performances from Aamir Khan and Shakti Kapoor.

• Nov 26, 2015

most hilarious Hindi comedy I've ever seen.

most hilarious Hindi comedy I've ever seen.

• Apr 10, 2014

The movie is all time best movie. Watch it anytime no one can get bored. Immensely amusing movie.

• Jan 01, 2014

One of the most Funniest movie I have seen in Bollywood.....

One of the most Funniest movie I have seen in Bollywood.....

• Aug 31, 2013

the most comedy film of indian film history.....there is not a single scene where you couldnt laugh........best best and best..............