Anniyan Reviews

• Apr 06, 2017

Ava grande film making, with strong screenplay, techical expertise and commercially pleasing sound track

• Dec 29, 2012

Se7en mixed with social problems of India. It is a good movie, but inspired from many Hollywood flicks

• Nov 10, 2012

This is My favourite movie, from combinations that i liked (shankar,harris jeyaraj, Vikram, ravivarman, peter heyn).

• Sep 09, 2012

Excellent movie. Talks about the social problems in India.

Excellent movie. Talks about the social problems in India.

• Dec 09, 2010

• Oct 30, 2010

Dissociative Personality Disorder

Dissociative Personality Disorder

• Aug 02, 2010

Great movie. Definately an 18 though

Great movie. Definately an 18 though

• Jun 20, 2010

as usual, vikram stuns the audience with his bold and true-to-life performance. love the songs and the concept and how well it's fused with contemporary India.

• Feb 05, 2010

a blëedin combination of david finchers "se7en and fight club" mixed with shankars fkin society reformin policy

• Sep 05, 2009

I Loved this movie a lot.. One of ma favorites.... I wish one like Anniyan reincarnates in the society and demolish all these kinda politicians and to save the world.. Ha ha ha.. Seems to be funny isnt it??