Audrey's Rain Reviews

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Jul 11, 2010

Aaaaack, until I read the synopsis, I had no idea that this is a Hallmark movie. I guess it follows the pattern. Audrey has devoted her life to looking after her mentally challenged sister, and her other sister's kids. As a result, she has had no life of her own. Along comes her former boyfriend, who is back in town selling his family's property after his wife passed away, and sure enough, the sparks start flying again. It is interesting to find a movie that features a challenged kid so prominently. You don't see that very often.

• Dec 06, 2008

I LOVE Hallmark movies!!!

I LOVE Hallmark movies!!!

• Feb 09, 2008

A tender touching movie that is running on Hallmark channel tonight again. Lovely.

• Dec 13, 2007

Beyond boring. Not surprising there's no "fan club" for it.

Beyond boring. Not surprising there's no "fan club" for it.