AVH: Alien vs. Hunter Reviews

• Jan 02, 2016

At least a rotten score.

At least a rotten score.

• Nov 18, 2015

An alien/spider hybrid wreaks havoc and then a guy in a ridiculous looking costume comes to hunt it. I'm not sure the plot itself could be any worse. (F)

• Feb 15, 2015

One of the Asylum's more obvious mockbusters. The film can't keep up with its characters, nor can it properly develop them. We're constantly jumping around without any in-between or explanation. The alien is cheap looking, but not as cheap as the hunter. The twist ending is so cheesy, it's best left unspoiled.

• May 13, 2014

CULT MOVIE MONTH REVIEW #:035 ALIEN VS HUNTER [2007]: another one of The Asylums "wonderful" early Mock-Busters appears on my viewing list this month. This time it's ALIEN VS HUNTER, the studios cheap rip-off of ALIEN VS PREDATOR and the title alone is a warning that this movie stinks to high heaven. This Low-Budget Sic-Fi Thriller is just dull, consisting of a cast less than 25 people at the most and all deliver performances that are more wooden than the trees surrounding them, shot in and around a North American Woodland area, and complete with Asylums piece de résistance shitty CGI effects ALIEN VS HUNTER it's sadly not a so-bad-it's-so-good movie. This film is weak to say the least and irritating that someone thought that trying to have a serious film that is shot next to a bunch of trees and has a tacky CGI alien should be come across as grave for the main cast. It's a bad film, but then again this an Asylum film I'm reviewing so its gets of lightly with a wooden 30%.

• May 13, 2014

Wow WOw WOW!!! Who the hell would have wasted time and money on this peice of S**t film. Arnie and Sigourney should sue the makers of this "film".The sets are the terrible, the camera workn is lazy, and the same shot is used twice. same dialoug and everything. Honestly, when I first watched it I, thought it was a P**s take. DO NOT WATCH

worst movie ever made

worst movie ever made

• May 13, 2014

This is arguably the most ridiculous movie ever made. I rented it with the other "Alien vs" movies, thinking it was part of that set. No such luck. Due to the lack of actual plot in this movie, I'm going to spend a little time on what the movie *could* have been. If they wanted to make a movie called "Alien Vs Hunter" that would have been interesting, they should have used the 1984 TV series "Hunter", played by Fred Dryer. That guy was cool. Film him shooting it up with some ridiculous alien, plus a few topless scenes from Hunter's sidekick, Dee Dee McCall (who didn't have a crush on Stephanie Kramer?), and you'd have a movie I'd pay to see. Even better: one of the lead characters is William Katt, who many in my age group will remember as the lead in "Greatest American Hero". I suggest a movie called "Greatest American Hero Vs Hunter", giving some work to two actors from whom we haven't seen much lately. This movie gets half a star because: 1. Consideration that the movie was shot on a shoestring budget in about 2 weeks' time. This was a grudging positive. 2. The cheese factor had a couple of moments. There were some continuity errors, and the aliens had no resemblance to what you see on the cover. I laughed pretty hard when I saw the alien hunter's (who is also apparently an alien) helmet. Upon closer inspection, it was an old-timey diving helmet. You know, one of the big spherical ones with the portholes in front and on either side? Points for using what you could find in your great-grandpa's garage, I suppose. 3. No nudity. Big shock. If you are a super fan of indie sci-fi, you will probably still not like this movie, but if you're in that one-tenth of one percent of indie sci-fi fans who have a superhuman penchant for the ludicrous, you might like this movie. Also, if you like looking at stupid stuff idiots do when they think no one else is looking, you'll probably like this movie.

• May 13, 2014

And i quote " HAAAA HAAA HAAHAHAHA HAAAAHAHAHAAAA! Oh my GOD! This is awful!" i couldn't watch past the first twenty mins. my freind and i took joy in tearing up the cover and shattering the disk after ejecting it from the DVD player. It wasnt much but evil like this needs to be rid from the world, we are one disk shorter now... if you own a copy, can you sleep tonight knowing its sitting up there on a shelf, watching you sleep, waiting to corrupt your mind with aload of toss!?

• May 13, 2014

total fed scions fiction med alt lige fra slibrige detaljer, seje kampscener og masser af special effekts. Men se den ikke hvis du ikke kan tåle at se blod og smaskede/vamle scener.

• May 13, 2014

haha hvor er den ringe. lavprisprojekt med streg under lavpris. Tror man har fundet skuespillerne på gaden!. Hold jer lang langt fra dette latterlige stykke markværk.