Back To The Sea Reviews

• Aug 09, 2015

Don't let the poster fool you; this is a 2D animated feature with some CG backgrounds. It takes a lot of its beats from Finding Nemo, but adds a story about the son of a Chinese Restaurant owner who would rather travel the world than chop up fish. It's a little odd that this kid, who seems to have at least a few friends on his cell phone, spends a good portion of the movie talking to fish who don't talk back. But it's ultimately a mostly sweet and harmless movie.

• Jul 13, 2014

In the beginning as i was watching it i thought this is starting out not to be to interesting to me. I figured let me keep watching it and it was a movie full of adventure.It did resemble Finding Nemo a lot but slightly different. Wonderful movie!

• Jan 15, 2014

its a really good movie

its a really good movie

• Dec 03, 2012

Really fun movie! My kids loved it!

Really fun movie! My kids loved it!

• Nov 15, 2012