Belles on Their Toes Reviews

• Jul 20, 2011

Here's a great family film that I know all of you guys will enjoy...Belles on their Toes...

• Jul 03, 2011

Pretty ho hum sequel to Cheaper By the Dozen, but Myrna Loy is great, as always.

• Jan 20, 2011

Awww, tears!!!! Just as heartwarming as the first movie!!!!

Awww, tears!!!! Just as heartwarming as the first movie!!!!

• Jan 05, 2011

The books are wonderful!

The books are wonderful!

• May 31, 2009

• Jul 20, 2008

The follow-up to the first "cheaper by the dozen" book and movie. Very nicely done.

• Apr 10, 2008

I actually really enjoyed this sequal to the original 'Cheaper By the Dozen" I love Myrna Loy which is what drew me to it. :) Delightful and entertaining :) A good family film too!

• Apr 07, 2008

Definitely not near as good as the first. Lacks everything that makes family entertainment, except the family.