The Beniker Gang Reviews

• Feb 20, 2009

I'm probably one of the only people who saw this. We had taped it off tv and I could watch it over and over everytime I babysat. Not much too it, but how can't you love a young Andrew McCarthy.

• Oct 21, 2008

I like this movie. It's one that leaves a warm fuzzy in your heart.

I like this movie. It's one that leaves a warm fuzzy in your heart.

• Sep 06, 2007

Dude, I used to watch this all the time. I had it taped off HBO, which was a big thing back then. :)

• Jun 22, 2007

A funny show that makes you think on how tight you want to make your family and keep them together.

• May 12, 2007

A really neat film with Andrew McCarthy as the head of a family of orphans that want to be together, but are having problems with the authorities. An entertaining film and the ending is a happy one.

• Apr 01, 2007

Absolutely loved this movie.shows that don't have to be blood relation to be a family.

• Mar 28, 2007

haven't seen it forever, need to buy it for my collection

haven't seen it forever, need to buy it for my collection

• Feb 21, 2007

OMG I can't believe I remember this movie. I saw it when I was little and I liked it then. So it gets a three. Although I probably wouldn't be impressed with it now. I was also obcessed with Andrew McCarthy at one point. So watch wit cation.