Big and Hairy Reviews

• Aug 02, 2012

Big Foot has never looked more ridiculous. In fact, he looks more like a giant fur rug wearing a rubber mask, resulting in a poorly made film that has very little redeeming features. Unoriginal and predictable.

• Jan 30, 2012

This movie is terrible. Even as a family movie it is unbearable. I can't aptly describe in what ways this movie is terrible, so instead I'm going to describe the intensity of its terribleness. This movie is a scorn on the history of film. This movie isn't even good in a bad movie way. This movie is just shit. Absolute shit. It would make me go soft inside of a girl. It is not fun to watch. I bought it for the lolz and there were none to be had. Buy twenty copies of it tonight.

• Nov 08, 2010

Jeg ved ikke hvorfor jeg ser sådan nogle film her lol, men den rulede sgu selvom "bigfoot" var elendig dårligt lavet. Og så troede jeg det var en 80'er film, men fra 98!? Jesus christ ... Nå men ja, grineren familiefilm, som havde fået 4 stjerner hvis den var fra 80'erne ... Det andet der er sgu for sløvt

• Feb 19, 2010

(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)

(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)

• Aug 08, 2009

One has to wonder how Ed maintained eligibility in order to play in the games, but its a fun movie anyways.

• Mar 09, 2009

The best "Animals playing sports" movie of all-time. "Well...there's no rule that says a sasquatch can't play basketball." Isn't that the truth...

• Dec 31, 2008

more like Bad and boring. If you ever see another movie more poorly choreographed with it basketball scenes please let me know.

• Dec 31, 2008

What a sad....sad....sad excuse for a movie. Nothing good came from watching this. The costume was horrible and the acting was just as bad. If you are going to make a movie with basketball as a key point make sure the basketball scenes aren't so choreographed that it looks stupid.

• Feb 26, 2008