Black Panther Reviews

• 3d ago

Nothing short of powerful, I praise Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P) and the rest of the cast for bringing another beloved black superhero to the big screen.

• 4d ago

This movie was OK. For all the hype it got in theaters the beginning was painful to watch. The fight scene in the waterfall with the ref and "rules" that were set and then not followed was cringe and seemed forced in order to move the story along.

• 5d ago

Other than some nice CGI moments, this movie did not live up to the hype whatsoever. Bad plot combined with terrible acting make this one big sinkhole. Another overrated Marvel film in the MCU saga of bad films.

• May 01, 2021

Boring..maybe can watch if there is nothing else on.

Boring..maybe can watch if there is nothing else on.

• Apr 28, 2021

another marvel movie pretty good

another marvel movie pretty good

• Apr 27, 2021

Your average Marvel movie noting special

Your average Marvel movie noting special

• Apr 26, 2021

this movie was so good! the typical avengers type movie!

this movie was so good! the typical avengers type movie!

• Apr 26, 2021

totally awesome!!! if you do not give this movie at least a 90%, then you have to look at yourself and ask why

• Apr 25, 2021

Nada de surpreendente.

Nada de surpreendente.

• Apr 25, 2021

Lasted half an hour before falling asleep. Not my kinda film, not sure what all the fuss is about