Black Panther Reviews

• 1d ago

Awful. Wasted a great opportunity. No story line to follow. Blatant disregard for cinematography pure cgi garbage with bad cast.

• 2d ago

Entertaining to watch, BUT runs too long, a LOT of problems keeping track of characters. Some scenes pass not knowing what the hell happened, especially the climax. Finale is kind of silly.

• 2d ago

Culturally phenomenal and revolutionary.

Culturally phenomenal and revolutionary.

• 3d ago

Tengo sentimientos encontrados con esta película. No sé cómo explicarme.

Tengo sentimientos encontrados con esta película. No sé cómo explicarme.

• 3d ago

This is my favorite movie of all time. The story is just perfect. It's just complicated enough that it's really engaging but not the slightest bit confusing. Also, it has two really likable villains (who I caught myself rooting for at some points), and the fact that Killmonger is played by Michael B. Jordan is amazing. It's incredible how this movie captures so much humor, action, sadness, and suspense in just over 2 hours. It's also just beautiful. Wakanda is just dope. The mixture of traditional African with futuristic and modern architecture is visually stunning. My favorite part of the movie is probably when Killmonger visits the ancestral plane. It's sad, but also explains Killmonger's motivations really well. So, yeah. Super fresh.

• 3d ago

No idea why this gets such a high rating. It is a basic formula superhero flick with average acting.

• 4d ago

This is a good superhero film with good acting, a great villain, great cinematography, and good direction. The action doesn’t look that good however, and the main character is underdeveloped.

What a great movie, the culture, the heritage, pleasuring our eyes

What a great movie, the culture, the heritage, pleasuring our eyes

• 5d ago

A powerful story with powerful characters brings this comic book adaptation leaping off into promising adventures! With gorgeous set and costuming, smart direction and meaningful performances, ‘Black Panther’ is the best Marvel film to date.

QA Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet 7/7/2020 1:35:52 PM