Black Panther Reviews

• 19h ago

This movie is overrated. The effects in this movie is something I'd expect from a much smaller studio, not marvel.

• 2d ago

This movie was amazing. Well done!

This movie was amazing. Well done!

• 2d ago

It is ok, definitely on the "watchable" side of the MCU movies. The fake African accents were actually cool, adding a lot to the acting performances. Fighting scenes a bit boring maybe.

• Jan 20, 2020

This movie was AIGHT’. I expected more action, but there was way more storytelling than action. HOWEVER, it was still a solid film and even made me laugh quite a few times which is hard to do in an action hero movie. Marvel did well with this one.

• Jan 19, 2020

I didnt enjoyed it, but it was a good movie. It's just not my taste :)

I didnt enjoyed it, but it was a good movie. It's just not my taste :)

• Jan 19, 2020

fuck this piece of shit movie.

fuck this piece of shit movie.

• Jan 18, 2020

Ripe with intelligent commentary, and a really good villain, Black Panther is one of the stronger entries in the Marvel universe in a long time. While it does eventually devolve into your run-of-the-mill, large-scale, CGI-fueled final battle that goes on forever (as most Marvel movies do), everything leading up to that is incredibly compelling.

• Jan 16, 2020

When this movie was on the big screen,it didn't need special treatment from sjw advocates to get it's positive reviews or box office success..Purely on merit!!As it should be.

• Jan 15, 2020

Espectacular despliegue. La segunda mejor película del MCU.

Espectacular despliegue. La segunda mejor película del MCU.

• Jan 14, 2020

The cultural significance of this movie overshadows the actual movie. I respect and admire the importance of this movie, but as far as a film, I do not quite get the hype. The feel of Wakanda is excellent. Wakanda feels real, vibrant, and genuine.The soundtrack is amazing, but so is Suicide Squad's and that movie is a stain on humanity. Killmonger is a great villain with clear, admirable motives. It is not often where I agree with the antagonist. I really appreciate T'Challa's character arc. The ending is very satisfying. However, the final fight between the 2 panthers is horrid. It looks like a PS3 cutscene in a bad fighting game. I would be disappointed in myself if I did not mention the battle rhinos. There is also a "What are those?" joke in a movie released in 2018.