Bless the Child Reviews

• Sep 09, 2020

Great movie with a very heartwarming ending, highly recommended. The negative critic reviews are from angry, butthurt atheists who were driven mad by the movies themes and message.

• Oct 31, 2019

Blame the low score on strong religious themes. The film is elevated above your average horror film, yet the film also doesnt try to avoid offending viewers by toning down violence. It also does it's best to show the goodness in the world.

• May 29, 2018

The special effects were very corny, taking me right out of the movie, which was also completely unscary.

• Nov 02, 2015

Im not down For this religious shit

Im not down For this religious shit

• Sep 20, 2015

Silly and not scary. Barely tolerable in the background while doing something else.

• Sep 13, 2015

I love this movie. I've watched it a hundred times.

I love this movie. I've watched it a hundred times.

• Jun 01, 2015

Lost interest halfway through this movie and that seems too long.

Lost interest halfway through this movie and that seems too long.

• Apr 26, 2015

It's kind of like the anti-Omen. This movie is so ridiculously hokey that you spend most of your time rolling your eyes. The few little bits of enjoyment you get are from laughing at the terrible acting and script. This movie is boring and forgettable. So forgettable in fact that I had forgotten I had even watched it... LAST NIGHT! There isn't a single thing I can say positive about this movie. I remembered liking it when it came out in theaters, that's why I re-watched it, but this was just bad.

• Jan 11, 2015

Quite scary and odd.

Quite scary and odd.

• Jan 02, 2015

This is a truly horrible film. Simplistic characterization (oh no, scary 'gothic' kids!), comical special effects (which were just as comical in 2000), stilted acting, and an underdeveloped idea. I love horror films, thrillers, and generally anything with religious undertones in the storyline and this film fell short on every single note it tried to hit. Don't waste your time on this one; it deserves to be ignored.