Bless the Child Reviews

• Oct 31, 2019

Blame the low score on strong religious themes. The film is elevated above your average horror film, yet the film also doesnt try to avoid offending viewers by toning down violence. It also does it's best to show the goodness in the world.

• May 29, 2018

The special effects were very corny, taking me right out of the movie, which was also completely unscary.

• Nov 02, 2015

Im not down For this religious shit

Im not down For this religious shit

• Sep 20, 2015

Silly and not scary. Barely tolerable in the background while doing something else.

• Sep 13, 2015

I love this movie. I've watched it a hundred times.

I love this movie. I've watched it a hundred times.

• Jun 01, 2015

Lost interest halfway through this movie and that seems too long.

Lost interest halfway through this movie and that seems too long.

• Apr 26, 2015

It's kind of like the anti-Omen. This movie is so ridiculously hokey that you spend most of your time rolling your eyes. The few little bits of enjoyment you get are from laughing at the terrible acting and script. This movie is boring and forgettable. So forgettable in fact that I had forgotten I had even watched it... LAST NIGHT! There isn't a single thing I can say positive about this movie. I remembered liking it when it came out in theaters, that's why I re-watched it, but this was just bad.

• Feb 01, 2015

Great movie, it proves there are no evil people only evil choices! You people are ALL racking idiots!! The whole point of the famed movie was someone that was "destined to be evil" CHOSE to be good!! For everyone giving a bad review...... WAKE THE F#CK UP! We are human, we get to CHOOSE if we are evil or good!!!! And the critics?? All of you must atheist motherfuckers that have no concept between good and evil, obviously you missed the entire point of the movie, obviously you have NO idea the difference between good and evil! This is nothing more then a HUMAN refusing to accept the fate they were supposed to have and choosing a path of their own. And every SINGLE critic that gave this a bad review needs to burn in HELL! Just because you choose to spread lies, chaos, anarchy, discord and it doesn't sell papers......try starting to report the TRUTH and NOT what your TOLD TO THINK!!!!!!!

• Jan 11, 2015

Quite scary and odd.

Quite scary and odd.

• Jan 02, 2015

This is a truly horrible film. Simplistic characterization (oh no, scary 'gothic' kids!), comical special effects (which were just as comical in 2000), stilted acting, and an underdeveloped idea. I love horror films, thrillers, and generally anything with religious undertones in the storyline and this film fell short on every single note it tried to hit. Don't waste your time on this one; it deserves to be ignored.