Blood on Her Hands Reviews

• Jan 10, 2011

Very seldom have I seen acting that was more fake and strained. These Lifetime type movies never exactly blow me away, but this one was even less impressive than most I've seen. It was also very repetitive and predictable.

• Jan 27, 2010

I thought it was so cheesy, but it was exactly what is usually seen on Lifetime. It was definitely an attention grabber with all the good looking actors. :)

• Jan 07, 2009

lifetime movies rock!!! lucci is a powerful actress that can really spin a web and mesmerize you.....god i slay myself!!! oh- and tori spelling's husband plays a small role in this one.

• Jun 04, 2008

This was okay, dramatic and such just like lifetime movies should be.

This was okay, dramatic and such just like lifetime movies should be.

• May 04, 2008

---kind of reminds me of the black widow ---on how she'll eat her prey once the serve their purpose... was a good watch.