Born Romantic Reviews

• Jan 02, 2016

Cuban Fury done properly. This had a great cast of British talent and was a pretty funny story of three blokes who have to learn Salsa to pull the birds they are after. It sounds a lot worse than it is but it is quite good thanks to the fact that this was not made to please Hollywood like so many other British comedies since the 90's have been.

• Oct 11, 2011

A lot of romantic ideas with a fair amount of dancing,poor direction, and horrible casting, as well as a pathetic script and a cure for insomnia.

• Sep 26, 2011

• Jul 11, 2011

Not interesting to human beings. I want to understand how Craig ferguson gets cast in movies. And now ferguson is a lame ass chat show talking face. Shut yer piehole Craig ferguson. Also back to the movie. I fell asleep. Some years later it's on my South Carolina digital tv. And it still eats the rhino dong. Avoid it like the plague. And Craig ferguson should retire & diminish. Save your time & money.

• Apr 22, 2011

olivia williams can be really mean and then smile and make you want to do anything for her... well acted this film is. and i got my dose of jimi mistry. yum.

• Apr 01, 2011

Cool movie Loved it! Olivia Williams is very sexy in this.

Cool movie Loved it! Olivia Williams is very sexy in this.

• Feb 21, 2011

Pre-Love Actually, another of those multi-character Britrom-coms which probably make many people happy. Though not really me, sadly. I quite liked Adrian Lester's all-knowing taxi driver, and especially theatre actress Catherine McCormack's awkward beautiful nerd, but too many smug shots of driving through Central London and not enough heart for my taste.

• Feb 18, 2011

Excellent Brit ensemble romcom. Very slick, funny, well produced, - and it has a message about the need to engage in a world where it's all too easy to accept alienation. 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' morphs into 'Three Couples, a Cabbie and Salsa'.

• Sep 20, 2010

as if salsa could save any of your relationship's problems

as if salsa could save any of your relationship's problems

• Jun 03, 2010

A really fun movie with an interesting plot (or rather three separate plots!), talented actors and great, hot salsa music:) I really liked the quirky ambience and the witty dialogues here. Plus, the very construction of the movie is nicely thought-out and original - the three plots interweave and connect nicely and surprisingly at times, with the help of the friendly and sage cab driver:) A really pleasant, uplifting movie:)