Brothers Three: An American Gothic Reviews

• Jun 23, 2020

The strong performances and effective family drama make it worth a watch.

The strong performances and effective family drama make it worth a watch.

• Jun 13, 2010

slow, didn't hold me attention, a bit crap really.

slow, didn't hold me attention, a bit crap really.

• Jul 23, 2009

A boring and utterly incoherent waste of time. I saw the cover and the cast and thought "there might be something here"... I was wrong. There is nothing good about this movie. And for a movie that only 102 minutes long it seem to go on forever!!! I don't know how something with such talented actors, who I happen to like a lot, can go so wrong... but it did.

• May 25, 2009

The film features some amazing acting. It's a slow moving tale, but worth watching. The artsy manner in which it's shot is at times distracting and over the top. However, other than the over-use of slow motion and flashforwards, it's a great film. Neal McDonough, John Heard, Patrick Wilson and Scott Michael Campbell are all incredible actors. It almost made me think this was at one time on stage and translated on to film because it had a stage-production feel to it.

• May 25, 2008

This was one you really needed to watch. It's a guys movie though.. Not a date movie...

• Mar 13, 2008

the story had some potential, only did not show....

the story had some potential, only did not show....

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Mar 05, 2008

An interesting movie. Bizarre twists.

An interesting movie. Bizarre twists.

• Feb 12, 2008

Excellent dialogue. Family always makes a great movie, especially dysfunctional ones.

• Feb 03, 2008

A heavy and depressing drama, rather talky and claustrophobic. The acting is okay, but not very natural or convincing. Fair story.