Careless Reviews

• Mar 05, 2013

crap..dont care to watch it..

crap..dont care to watch it..

• Dec 07, 2010

Certain moments in this very odd almost awesome film are funny. The characters are so close to absoluetly being perfect that I accepted the "off-ness".Careless left some questions unanswered,but I found that this made the film interesting. I liked it, and I am a Colin Hanks fan. Check it out if you have time for an interesting movie.

• Aug 16, 2010

I spose they Cared Less if we cared about this film. I didn?t like the lead character, he annoyed the crap out of me. There were some redeeming parts though. If you really like indie comedies, you?ll enjoy this one-for you I give it 3 stars. For me, most of it was just kind of lame.

• Feb 18, 2010

(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)

(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)

• Jul 12, 2009

This was very bizarre. It was pretty entertaining, but I didn't really like the ending.

• Jun 14, 2009

This movie was pretty crazy and random. This guy finds a finger in his apartment and instead of calling the cops he decides to keep it. It's so weird. However, the acting is great and the story really is interesting enough to keep you watching.

• Jun 10, 2009

great, but i wish they would have revealed how the finger got into his kitchen.

great, but i wish they would have revealed how the finger got into his kitchen.

• May 06, 2009

Colin Hanks is the only reason I liked this movie. I like him more and more with every movie I see him in and his acting abilities are getting stronger with each one. His fuzzy little beard was cute in this too. :P The plot left something to be desired as it kept fumbling about. It felt like somebody was writing it from scene to scene, instead of having it all cleverly planned out before. I wasn't fond of Rachel Blanchard either. She's pretty and all, but it drives me crazy when people pronounce words ending in -ing like they end in -een.

• Mar 25, 2009

Careless is the story of Wiley Roth. Wiley works in a book store and doesn't get out much. One day while doing the dishes, Wiley steps on a severed human finger on his kitchen floor. (Yes you read that right.) He becomes obsessed with finger and figuring out who it belongs to and how it got there. Strangely enough, he then meets Cheryl, the girl with 9 fingers. OK, what kind of pot were they smoking when they wrote this piece of crap? And did they share it with the actors when they let them read the script? That must have been some pretty good stuff, to keep them stoned the whole time they were filming. No one seemed to notice that hey this story really sucks and this is a horrible waste of time. Careless was a great title for this train wreck, since everyone involved in it seemed to be just that. When I saw the cast, I thought it might be good. Collin Hanks, Rachel Blanchard and Tony Shalhoub. Who doesn't love Monk? Well, I was wrong, it was a huge pointless waste of time. I can't even count how many things I found wrong with this movie. I would rather watch two hours of Barney the dancing retarded dinosaur then sit through this movie again.

• Dec 05, 2008