Carol's Journey (El Viaje de Carol) Reviews

• Mar 14, 2019

Sound quality is super bad, and so is the color, and the main characters say super mean things. story is not riveting. It looks like a must Iï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)ve from the 60s. Also the acting is horrible

• Aug 28, 2011

Um filme rodado em Ponte de Lima.

Um filme rodado em Ponte de Lima.

• May 29, 2011

A really good coming-of-age flick about a fiesty, tomboyish girl from NYC who ends up in Spain during the Spanish Civil War. She doesn't take any crap, and she loves her family, and you root for her all the way. It has a bit of a complicated plot, but I loved how she kicked a boy in the balls and he fell in love with her. Saw it On Demand on cable. Good choice (and free!). I was worried about the name, sounded cheesy, but it wasn't.

• Aug 09, 2010

Own It. Think the story-line is great. Gut-turning end.

Own It. Think the story-line is great. Gut-turning end.

• May 28, 2010

insanely overacted, scored as if it were a cartoon -- while defying all sense and logic... when the two children in the movie are your best actors, you're in trouble...

• Dec 15, 2009

It was really good, I love hearing Catalan/Castillian. Very sad, but a good story line.

• Leigh R Super Reviewer
    Oct 31, 2009

Really slow, but it was worth it. Great story.

Really slow, but it was worth it. Great story.

• Feb 11, 2009

AHH! the ending was depressing!

AHH! the ending was depressing!

• Oct 26, 2008

this disney-esque film was so formulaic and the music so saccharine that it was necessary to switch it off after 10-15 minutes. time is precious these days and this film was just too precious...

• Aug 01, 2008

La pusieron en la tele.tenía ganas de verla.Me gustó mucho,me impresionó la naturalidad de la protagonista,muy avispada.No podíamos esperar menos de Imanol Uribe,claro.