Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! Reviews

• Sep 29, 2019

you're the best, around

you're the best, around

• Jul 26, 2019

Not as good as the episodes from the show and it feels rather rushed (like my reviews for all these films) and poorly paced at times though I do like the adventure aspect.

• Mar 09, 2019

A typical Scooby Doo direct to DVD movie. Nothing special about it other than Shaggy doing his "radio voice" which is Kasem breaking character and doing his Top 40 Countdown voice.

• Aug 03, 2016

Average Scooby adventure. Not the best. Not the worst.

Average Scooby adventure. Not the best. Not the worst.

• Oct 28, 2012

Funny one. Better than some others.

Funny one. Better than some others.

• Aug 16, 2012

Classic-style Scooby mystery - fun!

Classic-style Scooby mystery - fun!

• Feb 19, 2012

A defenate improvement in the line of scooby doo films but still has more work to do.

• Feb 15, 2012

Its entertaining enough for me.

Its entertaining enough for me.

• Dec 24, 2011

Familiar Scooby storyline with modern, but below average animation.

Familiar Scooby storyline with modern, but below average animation.

• Sep 26, 2011

After a Handful of rotten scooby-doo movies, we finally get back to basics with this installment, which turns out to be the best scooby-doo movie since the Cyber Chase! And you'll meet an old friend from the Loch Ness Installment as well!