Christmas Child Reviews

• Nov 27, 2012

Heart-warming and encouraging!

Heart-warming and encouraging!

• Dec 18, 2011

A brilliant story from Max Lucado that makes the real meaning of Christmas shine.

• Dec 05, 2011

This is a fair, family friendly tale with a bittersweet ending. The acting left a little bit to be desired in places, but it was worth the watch. My favorite part was 4 Runner singing at the Christmas show.

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Nov 19, 2010

And Number 6 is a Christmas Child. Don't see many guys reviewing this film, why? Is it a chick flick, I don't think so, Myself I think its a wonderful Family film that can be watch by all. Jack is a reporter who goes to Texas to do a story on a women who just won the lottery, but while there he starts a search for his birth parents, so now sets the scene for the rest of the Christmas Child. Great for this time of the season. 6 down 24 to go, and on my way I have to give this one 5 stars.

• Jan 13, 2010

A nice little surprise. I probably would have never heard of this movie, if it weren't for my friend Bethany who brought it over last night for a viewing. The movie was a Christmas tale that had some flaws but over all was enjoyable, and brought a few tears to my eyes. If you love Christmas movies, and don't mind a little Christian evangelizing, you should like this movie.

• Dec 25, 2009

Caught this on TV and it was good...I'd like to see it again when I can give it my undivided attention!

• Dec 21, 2009

Um...yeah. I would have expected more from a Max Lucado story. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it didn't really grab me.

• Nov 29, 2009

excellent movie.....keeps you wanting to now what happens next

excellent movie.....keeps you wanting to now what happens next

• Nov 28, 2009

Excellent, heart touching movie.

Excellent, heart touching movie.

• Dec 25, 2008

A nice movie to watch, especially around the holidays, that helps remind us to appreciate life's blessings.