Come Away Home Reviews

• Jan 29, 2012

I watched this because it was filmed in South Carolina where I grew up. (The same reason I watched Paradise w/ on Johnson). Some of the acting was unprofessional but otherwise a great family movie to watch with your kids.

• Jul 12, 2009

Ignore the clunky screenplay and acute overacting, and you might like this family film. It's worth watching, especially for Paul Dooley and this young girl who plays his grandaughter.

• April N Super Reviewer
    Jun 17, 2009

• May 31, 2009

It was cute. Annie annoyed me in the beginning because she was so bratty...but in general her acting wasn't great. Lea Thompson's character was so uptight. She was hypocritical and didn't let Annie enjoy the same things she did when she was kid like boat riding. My favorite characters were between Kristen Renton and Paul Dooley. Dooley was definitely a better actor though. Good movie to pass the time with. But nothing I would spend money renting.

• Feb 15, 2009

This was really good. The 12 year old girl was kinda mean and bratty at first, but then she started to be nicer. Also, the ending was great!

• Aug 18, 2008

sweet movie about realizing what you have and not squandering it. a touching movie the classic coming of age city girl in the country realizing there is more to the world than malls and city fun.

• Jul 31, 2008

This is my favorite movie. I love it.

This is my favorite movie. I love it.

• Dannielle A Super Reviewer
    Jun 12, 2008

I watched this movie while my boyfriend asked my dad for permission to marry me. So it is sentimental in that way... but it is also sentimental because it's about a young girl who unites her broken family together.