Command and Control Reviews

• May 13, 2018

nuclear missile explodes and almost takes out the 1980 Democratic convention... documentary...

• Jan 21, 2018

We're all going to die...

We're all going to die...

• May 11, 2017

The tension caused by the military arrogance. True Heros Saved the Day. Frightening when you remember it's all true.

• Jan 17, 2017

Holy Hell. A must watch.

Holy Hell. A must watch.

• Oct 17, 2016

Confirming everything I suspected-- consistent bad decision making on the part of the military, cover ups, throwing everyone under the bus. but went beyond that in exposing the terrifying dangers of the nuclear weapons program. After viewing this, more than anything i felt for the men involved. Young men who were brave and proud to serve their country who were severely traumatized (at best) and treated horribly as thanks. i happened to have been living in arkansas at the time of this incident yet knew nothing about it and didn't know about it until now. these are the types of exposes that we need to keep pressure on the system to clean up their act. i thought the movie was compelling and well done. it was as much of a nail biter as any hollywood film and more frightening because it is true.

• Sep 21, 2016

Harrowing documentary about all of the nukes that will inevitably destroy our country. What really struck me about this story of Damascus was the fact that this group of teenagers who were essentially in control of destroying the country at any given moment and were so prepared to press a button and destroy cities, fell apart and/or were scarred for life over their experience of seeing one or two friends die, and potentially having blown up their own cities. It's telling about warfare and death in general, how easy it is to kill millions but hard to see one person die. Then there's also the faceless war-machine that won't even tell the Vice President what's happening.... The whole incident just struck me as sad, all of these people seem stuck in time over this horrific event in their childhoods, and understandably so. The documentary itself is a fascinating look into a horrible event that could have been even worse. Like being told the day you'll die by a psychic, you can't help but laugh and cry over what will most likely be our fate in the end.

• Jun 18, 2016

The chilling story of a nuclear â??near-missâ??, and through it the reckless immorality of nuclear proliferation. Itâ??s made for TV, and traditionally constructed with talking heads, reconstruction (in a museum-ified facility) and archive footage, but the blending and editing of these is particularly skilful and effective. It leaves you with the news that there are 7000 warheads still on US soil, slowly degradingâ?¦