Cousins Reviews

• 2d ago

It didn't work on any level for me.

It didn't work on any level for me.

• Jan 25, 2020

I love all the characters in this movie...ots a full story...I love, LOVE..when you just know when people are meant to be together...even those that "deserbe" each other😙

• Jul 02, 2016

I thought "I" was falling in love.

I thought "I" was falling in love.

• Jun 24, 2014

ok rom-com remake of the french 'cousin cousine'

ok rom-com remake of the french 'cousin cousine'

• Aug 12, 2013

Vastly underrated love story! Would have helped it it weren't named 'Cousins'- (Danson's uncle is married to Rosselini's mother)- I think the 'ick' factor probably lowered it in the eyes of many people before they even considered watching it. Too bad, because it's a touching, grown-up story about love and infidelity....

• Jun 06, 2011

This was on again this afternoon, I'd forgotten I'd Seen it, but it was okay

This was on again this afternoon, I'd forgotten I'd Seen it, but it was okay

• Jan 27, 2011

"They already have a lot in common. Her husband is sleeping with his wife." "Love at first sight. Consequences to follow." Legal secretary Maria (Isabella Rossellini) is married to car salesman Tom CSI's William Petersen). Dance teacher Larry (Ted Danson) is married to the striking Tish (Sea Young). Larry's uncle is marrying Maria's mother. Tom and Tish meet at the wedding and waste no time taking more than a test drive in his BMW. So when Maria and Larry become acquainted later in the day they already have a common interest. But more than that, they find they like each other. A lot. Also features good performances from Lloyd Bridges (Airplane) as Danson's father, and Keith Coogan (Don't Tell Mom, The Babysitter's Dead), who share the best scene in the movie. Aunt Sofia: That's a dress you wear to a hooker's wedding. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vince: I'd rather have a case of the clap than a case of this wine. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vince: You've got only one life to live. You can either make it chickenshit or chicken salad. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vince: Can you keep a secret? Mitch: Yeah. Vince: So can I. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom: Look, I've kept my part of the bargain for Chloe's sake. Maria Hardy: Well, maybe Chloe deserves more than a bargain, Tom. [strokes his cheek, then turns to Larry] Maria Hardy: Larry Kozinski, I would love to dance with you. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Larry: Maria, would you dance with me?... Then, how about spending the rest of your life with me? Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Aunt Sofia: You still want to kill people? Mitch: Na, they're too stupid. Aunt Sofia: You're telling me - your grandfather's marrying the Bermuda Triangle! Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vince: [ater Edie reluctantly accepts his dinner invitation] You've made an old man very happy! Edie: You're not so old. Vince: Yeah, I know, and I'm not so happy. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vince: [a the cemetery, declining to join the funeral group] At my age, you don't want to get too close to an open grave. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mitch: [at the funeral] So, Grandpa, how come you didn't come to the church? Vince: God makes me nervous when you get him indoors - besides, I don't like to see people in their coffins. They always look so much smaller without their spirits. Share this quote -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maria Hardy: How many jobs did you have? Larry: I don't know. A lot. I change every two or three years. If it looks like I might be successful. I move on. Maria Hardy: You don't want to be successful? Larry: I want to be happy.

• Nov 23, 2010

Possibly one of the most beautiful films you'll see. Without a doubt, one of the most underrated films you'll ever see. This is such a wonderfully romantic film. You're sure to have a smile when you're done with it. Not only that, but the music is absolutely gorgeous, simply perfection. I cannot give this movie enough stars.

• Jul 23, 2010

Not a Ted Danson fan but this flick was highly underrated in its day. It boasted a pretty, pretty good cast (including Sean Young before she stalked James Woods) and was actually a tender and romantic story.

• May 02, 2010