The Covenant Reviews

• Sep 07, 2019

Wow, soooooo bad. The writing is bizarre and clearly written by someone who thinks nothing of women. There is literally a scene where one girl complains to the other than they were having fun until the guys got there an now their just watching the guys play. The girls response was, "That's what girls do." Then the first girl say she will show her what girls do. She puts in a song and starts dancing sexy for the guy. The women have no other attribute than fussing over the guys and playing victim, (Including the mom.) Really? That's what the writer thinks girls are? Ick I should add that none of the characters have any real personality. The dialog is also unnatural in many places. Just a really dumb movie and I am usually easy to please.

• Jun 02, 2019

if you loved the craft you may like this film... or hate it. good story and acting, it's kinda of cheesey and tries to "fit in" but I didn't think it was terrible.

• Nov 29, 2018

So I'll start out with 5 stars for the hot cast. Deduct 1 star for the cheesy one-liners. Such cringe-worthy dialog includes: "Harry Potter can kiss my ass." "Come to save Little Miss Muffet, have we?" "Did you just get witchy?" and the worst thing ever spoken in a movie, "I'm going to make you my weyotch." Deduct 1/2 a star for the bad acting (would be 1 star, but I'll blame the director for that). And deduct 2 whole stars for that bootleg Matrix dance-off they had at the end. Seriously? Two powerful warlocks and they don't use any spells? Just throwing invisible balls of energy at each other? And finally deduct 1 star for that shitty ending. So many missed opportunities with this film.

• Sep 27, 2018

Loved this movie! One i can watch over and over!

Loved this movie! One i can watch over and over!

• Aug 14, 2018

The worst low budget movie I have ever seen.....

The worst low budget movie I have ever seen.....

• Aug 05, 2018

Cheesy tweenish, but still reasonably entertaining, especially for something to put on in the background.

• Jul 26, 2018

Slow in the beginning. Lot of special effects.

Slow in the beginning. Lot of special effects.

• Jul 20, 2018

This movie is terrible. Yes the guys are hot, but it's a shame they can't act. :,( Just watch "The Craft."

• Jul 19, 2018

This is the worst movie I have ever seen. I saw it in theaters years ago, and when I saw it, it was the worst movie I have ever seen. Now I'm here in 2018 to finally tell the world to never see this movie -- ever.

• Jun 15, 2018

Pretty bad but with a overall good pace. Probably should just avoid unless your a twilight type person