The Creature Walks Among Us Reviews

• Jun 30, 2020

Surprisingly better than I expected. More of an examination of humanity than a mindless monster film. "We all have to leave the past sometime … if life is going to mean anything."

• Apr 13, 2020

A film where the creature isn't the star and too much human drama weighs down the experience.

• Apr 07, 2020

3.5/5. My favorite of the Black Lagoon series. This film takes a weird and interesting departure with a high concept story and more developed characters than typical of these types of films.

• Jan 12, 2020

I have watched the two earlier movies and I couldn't wait to watch this one. I had originally thought this movie was going to be dumb and cheesey. Turns out it was even better than the second one and I was in suspense during the whole movie. Although it was not as good as the original this comes close and this had a better ending than the original. In fact this was the best movie ending ever.

• Oct 01, 2016

What Happened? Is this supposed to be a sequel to the original two. He doesn't even swim in this version, and does suicide. Who came up with this? They should be fired!

• Aug 03, 2016

Third and final installment of the "Creature" trilogy, The final entry to a classic franchise. Even though it's less strong than the firs two, this sequel is still very much entertaining and a must see for classic horror movie.

• Apr 05, 2016

not very good has its moments

not very good has its moments

• Marcus W Super Reviewer
    Jan 01, 2016

Not very good, and the poster is a poster of lies.

Not very good, and the poster is a poster of lies.

• Jul 09, 2015

didn't really care much for this one.

didn't really care much for this one.

• Jul 09, 2015