Crystalstone Reviews

• Aug 09, 2011

Loved it then love it now must see

Loved it then love it now must see

• Mar 28, 2011

Really didn't like this one. Good for the wee ones.

Really didn't like this one. Good for the wee ones.

• Oct 17, 2010

The movie was on Tv. I'm really starting to like this whole This channel shows all kinds of movies like this. ;) It wasn't bad kind of cute.

• Jun 05, 2010

Crystalstone was a good movie from what I saw of it. I only caught the last half hour of it, but it kept me intrigued to watch the end. I would love to see it from the beginning. It's a good family movie. May not be suitable for children under 7 years old.

• Jan 28, 2008

It is a typical children's movie which may seem quite exciting for kids. The ending is quite predictable (at least, for us adults). Overall, not a bad movie to watch on a stormy afternoon.

• Apr 06, 2007

Wow I was surprised it was cool.

Wow I was surprised it was cool.

• Nov 19, 2006

One of my favorite movies from childhood.

One of my favorite movies from childhood.