Cycles South (3 Wild Riders) (The Great American Escape) Reviews

• Aug 16, 2012

Sort of the dirt bike version of Endless Summer... It has that feel. Except, these guys are far more misogynist. And, the film is way cornier. Two and a half stars for an interesting snapshot of travel history. Nope, two stars. And that's generous.

• Feb 18, 2012

If you like road trip movies, motorcycles, skiing, hippys, or great scenery, you should probably watch this movie. Three guys travel from Colorado to Panama by motorcycle, often times not on roads. Inspirational.

• Jan 06, 2011

This is the coolest movie I have ever seen, and I now want to ride my motorcycle to Mexico. and shoot video the whole way, with a smart ass voice over. BUT now can I sleep on the beach and catch fish for dinner, or would I get kidnapped by mexican gangs?