Dead Awake Reviews

• Jul 31, 2017

This movie maybe could have been a lot better with a more elaborated plot. The actors didn't really knew how to act. The script was horrible done. The plot was really non sense from the begining to the end. Please don't watch this movie. It's one of the worst movies ever made in the history of horror movies or in general.

• Aug 25, 2012

A neglected gem, low budget jazz Kafka on the back streets of Chicago ...

A neglected gem, low budget jazz Kafka on the back streets of Chicago ...

• Jan 06, 2011

Edited to add: I want the hour and forty minutes I spent watching this movie back.

• May 23, 2008

Awesome movie keeps you guessing the whole time

Awesome movie keeps you guessing the whole time

• May 08, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised,for at first I thought it was a little slow out of the gate.However,Stephen Baldwin did a fine job with the male lead and the other characters fleshed out as it went along.With a twist or two in the plot,it kept my interest,had me invested in the exhausted and confused star executive's plight and left me smiling.

• Apr 19, 2008

Despite a lot of seedy characters and resulting distasteful encounters, the movie itself was surprisingly good. It was well written and keeps one guessing until the very end!

• Dec 19, 2007

Surprisingly good movie about an insomniac that thinks things through while sleeping with his eyes open. Every time I thought I had this one pinned, things changed. Wouldn't have normally watched, but tuned in while channel surfing, and glad I stayed...

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Nov 25, 2007

I watched 30 minutes of this movie on TV. Enough to wonder if it is worth seeing the whole thing.