Despicable Me 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Despicable Me 2 Reviews

½ October 14, 2016
I feel like this sequel is a bit underrated especially in 2013 when the are no other memorable films other than Frozen and maybe the Croods. The new character Lucy is pretty funny with a bit of romance afterwards. For El Macho, I feel like it's a bit sad for him having to be on the villain side though and that advice about love does stand out. It is a great sequel afterall and I would suggest everyone to watch this and the original film at the very least before going to universal theme park
October 12, 2016
First one was hilarious. why not the second.. I dint think I'll ever be too old to watch this type of movie lol.
½ October 10, 2016
Not quite as wonderful as the first, but still manages to be adorable and heartfelt.
½ October 4, 2016
Best in the franchise
September 25, 2016
better than the first with more a little action
½ September 12, 2016
A fairly constant stream of laughs through-out, well animated, good storyline and amusing. Worth a watch.
September 12, 2016
Despicable Me 2 is a very funny sequel that is funny for adults and kids. The minions are out of control, as always...but for me, part 1 was a little bit better. But still, this is another AWESOME movie! And oh, the eye candy on Bluray :)
August 24, 2016
I hate minions they are so annoying and overrated. However, let me just say that this movie was a lot better than I had planned it would be.
Brilliant Sequel To An Already Brilliant Film
Brilliant Sequel To An Already Brilliant Film
August 19, 2016
It doesn't quite have the magic of the first film, but it makes up for that with the charm of gru and the minions.
August 8, 2016
I love thus movie I have see it about a million times and it never yes old!
August 8, 2016

D,,Iotala kaka zhxvbhxxyzja nn. Pl

A IsSkkl
July 25, 2016
Family Fun, But It did give me the chills watching this movie!
Despicable me back in 2010 is better.

Score: 5/10
July 24, 2016
Compared to the original, the plot is worse but the jokes are better. Overall it is just about as good.
July 24, 2016
On par with its predecessor.
½ July 10, 2016
This franchise is just simply brilliant. I continue to enjoy the Despicable Me movies even as an adult.
July 10, 2016
You know, I hate the minions with everyone fiber of my being. However I absolutely love the movies they originally come from. The characters is DM2 are so warm, relatable and funny. Gru and his daughters are awesome. And the newest addition to the bunch, Lucy, is Hilarious. Even if you find the minions, despicable, it might be worth your time just watching these two Despicable Me films.
½ July 8, 2016
Gru is an anti-villain as a member of the AVL, purple evil Minions created by El Macho, and the song, "Happy" makes it a great sequel!
½ July 7, 2016
Rare sequel where you can argue he was better than the original and Kristen Wiig arrival adds a great new character to the story