Domestic Disturbance Reviews

• Jul 30, 2020

Vince Vaughn plays a creeper here, he's a mean Stepdad. John Travolta plays the good guy, but the roles could have easily been reversed. What else can I say about this movie besides Travolta is the man? I wish Nic Cage had done Vaughn's part.

• Jun 23, 2020

It’s an effective straightforward family based thriller. Nothing more nothing less.

• May 07, 2020

I don't know why this movie has bad reviews. I thought it was pretty good. The acting was good the story was decent and the ending wasn't bad.

• Apr 14, 2020

Domestic Disturbance is a low rent but surprisingly memorable thriller.

Domestic Disturbance is a low rent but surprisingly memorable thriller.

• Jan 19, 2019

Not the worst or the best, but Domestic Disturbance works for those who are fans of the thriller genre.

• Dec 05, 2018

One of my favorite movie scenes ever is when Rick plays catch with Danny. It cracks me up still. I love this movie.

• May 20, 2018

I Think Sound & Vision (Directing / Cutting etc) are all good...The Rest Is Difficult To Take Seriously. It Lost Me At Where The Police Were Interviewing A Witness (To Murder) Being Interviewed Alongside The Accused. No Seperation Of Parties To Get Complete Statements..Police Work At It's Finest Yeah?? The Parents Then Act All Nice To Each Other?? But Are Distrusting Prior To All This? As I Said, All Very Mixed Up. Not Ya Well-Oiled Script/Writing..So A Failure In This Respect. Vince Was The Best Performance, But Working With Terrible Material, A Sign Of A Good Actor..But Unsurpringsly He Went Onto Better Things, While The Others Did Not.

• Jan 25, 2018

Not perfect but it deserves a higher rating than what`s given!!!

Not perfect but it deserves a higher rating than what`s given!!!

• Feb 18, 2017

John Travolta, Teri Polo and Vince Vaughn lead the cast in the drama Domestic Disturbance. Travolta is Frank Morrison and he has a troubled son Danny. His son lashes out because he and his wife Susan (Teri Polo) recently got divorced. On top of this she is soon to be remarried to Rick Barnes (Vince Vaughn). Through all of this Frank and Danny have a very good relationship. When Danny accuses his new father to be of committing a murder, which Danny saw with his own eyes, Frank can only wonder if such a strong accusation is real. The audience is aware of Rick's actions including the murder of his friend Ray (Steve Buscemi), but the drama is that nobody believes Danny. Frank trusts his son and begins the investigation himself even though nobody believes him and the case is considered closed. Domestic Disturbance is typical Hollywood type blockbuster thriller. Travolta does a good job leading as a good-natured father. Vaughn who is no stranger to playing a villain does so with his typical over serious manner. The film never feels too far-fetched, but movies like this typically do not have a high ceiling and this one is not much different. The film may have served better leaving it up to the audience to believe Danny, but instead everything writes itself in this film. -2.18.2017

• Nov 12, 2016

Domestic Disturbance is an easy watching Thriller with nothing for the viewer to work out, possibly the creepiest part of this film is how very amicable it is between the adults in the beginning ... Very predictable, if it didn't have the stars in it, this would have had a limited audience, at the same time it's not unbearable.