Dus Kahaniyaan Reviews

• Jan 10, 2012

2 stories were actually appealing...............but d rest turn out to be just add-ons leading this bolly-flick to a dumb end.

• Nov 22, 2010

some stories are brilliant some are not, some performances are top notch and perfect and some are dumb, some stories direction is brilliant some need to grow up ............. so what should i do ......... ok i'll rate it 3 stars. some stories were seriously brilliant like Ghubaare, Rice plate, pooramashi and some were average like Zahir, Matrimony and High on the highway others were not good.

• Oct 02, 2010

entertaining- new concept, mostly well done- Nana Patekar and Naseeruddin shah are flawless. everyone else is decent

• Oct 09, 2009

"Ten Stories," and several are excellent. My favorite of the stories is "Rice Plate" which stars Shabana Azmi as a devout Hindu lady who tries to avoid any contact with Muslims. However, in one eventful day, she experiences a number of encounters which cause her to reconsider her feelings and how she treats others.

• Dec 29, 2008

it is shitt :@ :@ waste of tym...

it is shitt :@ :@ waste of tym...

• Nov 08, 2008

Brilliantly directed short films......... but the only thing that bugs me is dat why were all of these in one movie....... some stories had a good full movie potential............

• Nov 03, 2008

As the name already says, made up of 10 independent short movies. Most of them are worth watching.

• Oct 13, 2008

some of them really moved while some did make me say, no this isnt creative.

some of them really moved while some did make me say, no this isnt creative.

• Oct 12, 2008

10 different short stories - very few of them would end up "surprising" you .. Many of them are over-dramatized ...not exactly great movie ... A small percent of the the stories have GOOD acting, GOOD direction, and GOOD story too - and they make the movie worth seeing atleast once.

• Oct 02, 2008

I found this entirely by accident on my local library's website and decided to check it out. I am so glad I did. Ten vignettes about realization, connection, and something just a little mystical -- these shorts will stay with me for a long time. My favorites were Gubbare, Zahir, Rice Plate, and to a lesser extent, Matrimony, Pooranmashi, Strangers in the Night, and Lovedale. I think this was very nicely done!