Earth Angel Reviews

• Feb 03, 2019

Loud, mouth smacking, gum chewing.....

Loud, mouth smacking, gum chewing.....

• Nov 27, 2016

I'm shocked that anyone liked this movie. I vaguely remembered watching this movie late at night and I couldn't go to sleep because it was like watching a horrifying train wreck. The acting and dialogue was beyond awful. I just sat in stated in terrible awe of the badness of this movie. I just came by to see how low in the single digits it scored. WOW. 67% liked it? People have a morbid sense of entertainment value.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

This movie has an interesting cast, but the story is predictable since there have been so many other movies like it, and around the same time too. There are some cute moments and humorous scenes, but overall it's dull.

• Nov 15, 2009

I remember watching this on Channel 5, just after Channel 5 had started and I was watching pretty much anything on it for the novelty factor. Pretty, pretty poor.

• Dec 12, 2007

Sweet, very sweet & touchy!

Sweet, very sweet & touchy!

• Oct 13, 2007

ok no one has rated this film. oh god i'm the only one whos seen it. lol. i love it. its obviously not a well known film but worth watching.