Eleni Reviews

• Feb 17, 2013

Seen It and as it is a true story, based on Nicholas Gage's book, I recommend everyone, read it or see it.I saw it in Santo Domingo like 4 times and they cut out a part.Then I bought it on Vhs and saw the whole movie.It is sad but wonderful.ALL MOTHERS(especially Anna), should see this.(You would totally get it).

• Nov 03, 2012

• Oct 17, 2012

• Aug 06, 2012

You've pictured the wrong Aaron Schwartz in the cast. - Aaron Schwartz

You've pictured the wrong Aaron Schwartz in the cast. - Aaron Schwartz

• Jan 19, 2011

ÐдлиÑеР1/2 ÑилР1/4,Ð 1/2Ð 3/4 пР3/4вÑ,Ð 3/4ÑÐ 1/2Ð 3/4 искÑивÑваÑе Ð 1/2а исÑ,Ð 3/4ÑиÑ~аÑ,а за деÑаÑ,а-бегалÑи,Ð 1/2е е Ð 1/2и ÑÑдР1/2Ð 3/4,лÑÑ"еÑ,Ð 3/4 кР3/4и сÑ,Ð 3/4Ñ~аÑ, зад ÑилР1/4Ð 3/4в се сР3/4 гÑÑкР3/4 пР3/4Ñ,еклР3/4