Elephant White Reviews

• Jun 11, 2019

Better than average movie. Great performances by Bacon and Hounsou

Better than average movie. Great performances by Bacon and Hounsou

• Feb 08, 2015

Maybe not the most inteligent movie but enjoyeble to watch , thanks to Djimon and K. Bacon ! SOMDVD

• Nov 30, 2014

Pretty dope action film

Pretty dope action film

• Oct 25, 2014

An hour and a half that I will never get back... After only 25 minutes into it. It seems all of the speaking roles were redone with voice-overs, the special effects were poorly done at best. Sadly the only emotional reaction IIhad the entire film was laughing at the monk pulling the spike trough his cheek (what was the need to include this awful "special effect"?!). Silly, senseless violence. Hackneyed and predictable story line. Oh, and; Worst. Accent. Ever. Kevin. Crazy snore-fest.

• Sep 06, 2014

acting and his Martial Art abilities, but it's seems he has sold out and become some kind of Jason Statham style action hero if this film has anything to go by. Perhaps the most outrageous thing is Kevin Bacon's English accent as one of the worst English accents ever attempted). The film is boring and if it wasn't for my not wanting to leave a film unfinished determination I would've given up on it long ago. You can probably tell this is not a recommendation!

• May 19, 2014

Looks like they just barely ran out of space to credit Jirantanin Pitakorntrakul on the promotional poster. SPOILER Man kills a multitude of pimp gangsters using a variety of guns. Also ghosts, elephants, and Kevin Bacon's bad accent.

• Feb 22, 2014

(** 1/2): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

• Sep 13, 2013

Acción, el malo con principios matando malos sin principios. Eso si un final no muy común en películas de este género.

• Sep 11, 2013

Cross Shooter with Hard Boiled and put a big, sweaty handsome black guy in the lead role and you have this movie. Sprinkle in some ghosts, mystic elephants and Kevin Bacon doing a cor blimey guvnor English accent and a scene where he is tortured in his underpants and you equal awesome.

• Aug 25, 2013

It reminded me of movies watched on VHS in the late 80s. This kind of movies are waste of time for me. However, watching Djimon Hounsou never is.