Reviews

• Mar 03, 2021

A beautiful passed first half full of originality and intrigue. This film feels very much before it's time. Reminds me of Stranger Things and End of the fucking world. The ending is a gore fest and a little rushed, feels like two films, but It's quirky enough and beautifully shot compare to most low budget uk horror of the time. Jamie is actually a pretty solid lead and I feel a powerful central female character, that in todays standards would have been praised in this roll. I need to find out what the film makers did next. Pretty cool debut.

• Oct 04, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL

• Jan 11, 2015

This is a difficult movie to review...it tries to be a comedy, but it isn't really funny. The acting is ok, and the area it was filmed in was quite nice...a great backdrop for this film. Elfie Hopkins is likeable, as is her best friend Parker. The Gammons are quirky and interesting, and really are the only part of the movie that is interesting...especially when they start playing head games with Elfie. This movie could have been great with some tweaking.

• Apr 06, 2014

i had such high hopes for this movie, as ray winstone was in it and directed it, but to be honest, it was really disappointing. his daughter stars in it, and is a god awful actress. the film is terrible. the sort of movie you expect to see on the shelf in poundland!

• Feb 06, 2014

With both wins tones in I expected this to be a lot more violent and fun. It has some gory but nowhere near enough!

• Nov 29, 2013

one of the worst movies I have ever seen, it was so bad I let the cinema socking acting shocking every thing .

• Jul 18, 2013

75% The tone is uneven, but that doesn't bother me at all. I liked it but it's not THE BURBS. "I thought you didn't believe in killing."-Elliot Gammon (Will Payne)

• Jul 15, 2013

Actually sort of cute in a morbid manner

Actually sort of cute in a morbid manner

• Jul 09, 2013

Poor murder mystery story with a set of very weak characters, including the lead.

• Jul 03, 2013