Father's Little Dividend Reviews

• Mar 12, 2017

Similar to the first, just this time about your daughter having a baby. Cute and entertaining.

• Oct 08, 2014

Followed the same structure in related topics and humor with the returning family, more heart and less complications to make this a worthy sequel to complete the two-part adventure from letting someone out of the nest to becoming a grandparent, and Spencer Tracy performed nicely to those situations. (B+) (Full review coming soon)

• Dec 29, 2013

Its pretty boring and not that interesting.

Its pretty boring and not that interesting.

• Jul 01, 2013

Fun sequel to Father of the Bride. Spencer Tracy is a comedic gold mine to be reckoned with by anyone who dares call themselves 'comedians' nowadays.

• Feb 06, 2013

No where near as charming or endearing as Father of the Bride, and coming quickly off the back of the success of the original (made only one year later which is unheard of for sequels these days) the film does feel rushed, less original and less enjoyable watching it. Still a sweet movie and Tracy is again superb in the father role, but at only 81 minutes you can see this film was only made to cash in and make lots of $$$ - which I don't think it ultimately did.

• Dec 31, 2012

It is the best comey/drama family films I had ever seen. Tracy's portrial of Banks is simply great.

• Oct 30, 2012

some parts are funny but boring at the same time...

some parts are funny but boring at the same time...

• Oct 24, 2012