Fight Club - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fight Club Reviews

December 13, 2017
The satire that keeps on giving in terms of performance, direction and plot twists. A must watch for all thriller lovers
November 30, 2017
I can really understand why this is a classic. I had a lot of problems with Fight Club, but I just can't stop loving it.
½ November 28, 2017
Saw this movie so many times and still love it and can watch it again and again.
November 24, 2017
Immoral,funny,stylish ect....words are not enough to describe this masterpiece by fincher.A provocating story as this one coupled with brillant performances form norton and especially brad pitt, gives you an explosive cult classic mayhem known as FIGHT CLUB!!!
November 19, 2017
the best movie I have ever seen
½ November 19, 2017
Fight Club: Its a pretensious, bestowed, slow, and boring thiller. One that uses violence as a lame excuse for rapture and a waste of a talented cast, with a melodramatic ending that neither changes the outcome or complex plot, it tries so hard to be.
November 14, 2017
So fucking good film
November 12, 2017
An intense movie about struggle and becoming someone worth being. And a lot of fighting haha but I can't talk about it.
½ November 3, 2017
Puede ser entretenida de ver, pero es una película vacía. Lo que podría ser una crítica sobre el sistema capitalista y el consumismo es simplemente una búsqueda individualista, alienada y destructiva de significado en la vida, es decir, en lugar de ser una película "anti-sistema" está totalmente enmarcada dentro del sistema, pues no representa nada más que una búsqueda individualista de poder. Bastante infantil. No recomiendo esta película.
November 2, 2017
My favorite Brad Pitt movie of all. David Fincher did a great job directing this and both Pitt and Edward Norton did their roles very well. However, it was hard for me to understand the storyline during the beginning. But in other words, it was great.
October 19, 2017
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
½ October 16, 2017
Loads of fighting, it's an ideological mess and nothing else, no plot at all.
1.6/10
September 17, 2017
One of the best movies I've ever seen
½ September 10, 2017
A pretty damn good movie that I waited way too long to see. I love movies that really mess with you, and this one definitely did. The acting was really well done, and the story very well written. I believe we can all relate to the want for something different and insane in life at times, and really, human nature is super demented all in all. I will say though that I personally think it is a bit overrated, and I'd give it a solid 8.7/10
September 8, 2017
pure perfection! this film is a work of art. everything about it is amazing. the acting is phenomenal. the directing is superb. the story is genius. it is endlessly smart.

SPOILERS

so many parts stood out to me as something I've never seen before and found very interesting and memorable. like the chemical burn, his name was Robert Paulsen, smiley face vandalism, car recall formula, rich people soap made of rich people lard, waiting on the porch for three days to get in, touring support groups, starting a fight with a stranger and losing. the garage self-fight scene at the end was so crazy, dark and creepy.

possibly the best twist in any film ever. Maybe 30 or so references or hints at the twist. one of the best lines in the movie which references the twist is when he is hitting himself in his boss's office and thinks "for some reason this reminded me of my first fight with Tyler" back when he was fighting himself rather than others.

one of the deepest and best psychological aspects in a film. from the start of the film to the end, the main character goes through a psychological downward spiral, culminating in one final battle between his original self and alter ego to determine who wins controls of his life. one part I couldn't believe was that ed Norton became completely jealous when he saw Tyler (himself) complementing Jared Letto and becoming close with him. he then beat Letto's face in because he wanted to "destroy something beautiful." while he was beating him, he says "I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke." very disturbed! (about 5 viewings)
½ September 3, 2017
If you haven't watched this movie yet, go home and, well, you know what to do.
September 3, 2017
It's hard to take Fight Club seriously the older you get, and that's the entire point. The older you get, the more you become detached from the toxic masculinity of youth.
August 28, 2017
An absolute work of art.
August 25, 2017