Fight Club - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fight Club Reviews

September 17, 2017
One of the best movies I've ever seen
½ September 10, 2017
A pretty damn good movie that I waited way too long to see. I love movies that really mess with you, and this one definitely did. The acting was really well done, and the story very well written. I believe we can all relate to the want for something different and insane in life at times, and really, human nature is super demented all in all. I will say though that I personally think it is a bit overrated, and I'd give it a solid 8.7/10
September 8, 2017
pure perfection! this film is a work of art. everything about it is amazing. the acting is phenomenal. the directing is superb. the story is genius. it is endlessly smart.

SPOILERS

so many parts stood out to me as something I've never seen before and found very interesting and memorable. like the chemical burn, his name was Robert Paulsen, smiley face vandalism, car recall formula, rich people soap made of rich people lard, waiting on the porch for three days to get in, touring support groups, starting a fight with a stranger and losing. the garage self-fight scene at the end was so crazy, dark and creepy.

possibly the best twist in any film ever. Maybe 30 or so references or hints at the twist. one of the best lines in the movie which references the twist is when he is hitting himself in his boss's office and thinks "for some reason this reminded me of my first fight with Tyler" back when he was fighting himself rather than others.

one of the deepest and best psychological aspects in a film. from the start of the film to the end, the main character goes through a psychological downward spiral, culminating in one final battle between his original self and alter ego to determine who wins controls of his life. one part I couldn't believe was that ed Norton became completely jealous when he saw Tyler (himself) complementing Jared Letto and becoming close with him. he then beat Letto's face in because he wanted to "destroy something beautiful." while he was beating him, he says "I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke." very disturbed! (about 5 viewings)
½ September 3, 2017
If you haven't watched this movie yet, go home and, well, you know what to do.
September 3, 2017
It's hard to take Fight Club seriously the older you get, and that's the entire point. The older you get, the more you become detached from the toxic masculinity of youth.
August 28, 2017
An absolute work of art.
August 25, 2017
Respect Rule One and Two
August 18, 2017
This Is My Favorite David Fincher Film Of All Time.
August 14, 2017
The movie had built up the very famous ending in enigmatic fashion and had audiences on the edge of their seats.
August 12, 2017
The first act of movie is not as eventful or engaging since the main protagonist acts and sounds like a douchebag, but once Brad Pitt's character finally takes control, everything moves towards the right direction. "Fight Club" is a "man's" film which centers around being controlled by society and how and why you should break free from it. The movie is violent, the movie is unremorseful, but at least it opens your eyes about the true nature of society.
½ August 6, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

El público siempre disfruta de un final impresionante, ¿pero tiene algún propósito o es solo la salida más audaz a una trama destinada a caer en los estereotipos de un antisocial atormentado?
½ August 6, 2017
It is my favourot movie at all time
August 1, 2017
Best narration in movies I've seen so far.
July 30, 2017
Interesting, funny, great acting, surprising, and a very good movie that will mess with your mind in a very good way.
July 28, 2017
The best of all time
July 25, 2017
A very important step in my adolescence.
July 18, 2017
It's all in your head, and you're on a need to know basis. Self Improvement is masturbation, but Self Destruction...
July 15, 2017
The direction is very very very excellent, my CumLaude for Fincher
July 13, 2017
David Fincher unravels Chuck Palahniuk's best yarn & spins it into a motion picture masterpiece. This film can be seen as dark & satirical, but it can also be viewed as inspirational...in a deep-seeded, anarchistic desirey sort of way. The plot unfolds in unique fashion; the acting is downright stupendous; the lines are highly quotable; and the rewatch value is off-the-charts.