First Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

First Man Reviews

September 19, 2018
FIRST MAN IS MY FAVORITE SPACE MOVIE AND I'LL GIVE FIRST MAN TWO THUMBS UP WAY UP AND FIRST MAN IS THE BEST PICTURE SINCE APOLLO 13 GRAVITY AND THE MARTIAN
September 13, 2018
Disappointed American Flag was left out. I watched the Flag being planted on Television when it happened.
September 13, 2018
not a fair characterization of the astronauts
September 12, 2018
I love astronomy and especially this land mark in mankind!
September 10, 2018
They airbrushed the Flag out of US history best hope the film performs well other places
September 10, 2018
Not worth wasting my 2 hours.
September 7, 2018
The fact that the flag isn't at the end signifies that the film failed to explore what this mission really was about - a chess move in the Cold War.
September 6, 2018
I wanted to see it but lost interest with Buzz Aldrin giving it a thumbs down
September 3, 2018
Any movie that wants to twist American history to is liberal agenda doesnt not get my vote. Buzz Aldrin was an American Astronaut / an American Hero that PLANTED the US Flag.
September 3, 2018
I was looking forward to seeing this movie until I found out they had left out the most important part of the mission, the planting of the US flag. No longer interested.
September 3, 2018
I expected a train ride of Drama. It just crashed as it grabs for cash.
September 3, 2018
Armstrong: Thank you, Mr. President. It's a great honor and privilege for us to be here representing not only the United States but men of peace of all nations, and with interests and the curiosity and with the vision for the future. It's an honor for us to be able to participate here today.

Armstrong: That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind.

ARmstrong: Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon. July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind.
September 3, 2018
They forgot to plant the US flag
September 3, 2018
Wanted to see this but will not see a movie ashamed of the American Flag.
September 3, 2018
NO UNITED STATES of America flag shown in landing on moon sequence? What were these brave MEN doing if not for the United States flag on the moon? You will not get one thin Dime from me!
Cannot support this.
September 3, 2018
If Hollywood cannot respect the American Flag, you could not pay me enough to see First man !!!! show it in russia.
September 3, 2018
Omission of US flag is obvious revision of historical fact. Makers of movie have the right to put their creative spin on it. I have the right not to see it.
September 3, 2018
If it's to ignore History, just change the names of tge characters and make it a musical.
September 3, 2018
Planting my flag firmly in 'not interested.'