Fugitive Pieces Reviews

• May 04, 2019

Started Out Good but Quicky bombed.

Started Out Good but Quicky bombed.

• Apr 29, 2018

This film has rare qualities. It is pensive, intelligent and looks for truths, not flash. It has depth rarely seen in english films. Mid-film though, I was wondering if it is going somewhere. Then I saw, it is not going it's coming toward us. The story of a boy survivor arriving to normalcy, finally, with what he has, his loving ghosts.

• Jan 01, 2017

A compelling story told by one man of his thoughts, feelings and haunting dreams from his past which interferes with his present until a dream sends him into reality and his future, a future of happiness.

• May 23, 2014

Beautiful and moving story from a brilliant book. Well crafted, emotionally impacting, serious film making.

• Jan 19, 2014

A touching plot, the scenario set in a beautiful greek island and the interpretation of Rade Sherbedgia as the greek Athos makes this movie a very pleasant experience that missed to become a much more well known (and prized) due to the lack of big names in its cast

• Apr 06, 2013

A poignant Holocaust-themed drama about a Jewish boy who spent his entire life haunted by survivor's guilt, wondering what had happened to his family. Despite its lack of brutal scenes, "Fugitive Pieces" is replete with poetic narrative of its main character.

• Oct 15, 2012

I remember loving the book. Loved the film too.

I remember loving the book. Loved the film too.

• Sep 24, 2012

A journey worthwhile taking.. beautiful film crafting

A journey worthwhile taking.. beautiful film crafting

• Dec 02, 2011

Well done I suppose but left me feeling like there was something missing.

Well done I suppose but left me feeling like there was something missing.

• Oct 26, 2011

Just started watching this movie. I am on a Rosamund Pike kick this week.

Just started watching this movie. I am on a Rosamund Pike kick this week.