Gang of Roses Reviews

• Nov 08, 2019

" I Believe all of the actors did good. I enjoyed and loved this Movie " Gang of Roses" . What a beautiful cast.πŸ‘ΈπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘β€πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›

• Oct 18, 2013

LOVE IT THE LADIES PROVED THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING MEN CAN DO BUT BETTER

LOVE IT THE LADIES PROVED THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING MEN CAN DO BUT BETTER

• Mar 29, 2013

they should have a better fighting

they should have a better fighting

• Phil H Super Reviewer
    Dec 02, 2011

A kind of blingy, over the top MTV style cowgirl flick aimed at a young black audience which again takes the notion used in the brat pack western 'Young Guns'. The cast is includes some popular singers such as Bobby Brown and Lil' kim which does give an indication of what to expect really. The action along with the films look is slightly cheap and basic looking, poor stunts, silly costumes and on the whole generally unrealistic and silly overall. I can't put the film down for this as its clear from the start what the film aims to be, its almost comicbook-like and not to be taken seriously but at the same time the cast do really try their best which does make them look rather daft hehe. Full of your regular western cliches adding nothing new and trying a bit too hard to be a slick action film.

• Oct 11, 2011

A crazy alternative western flick where chicks get they way.

A crazy alternative western flick where chicks get they way.

• Sep 25, 2011

Mmmmmm. . . Stacy, Stacy, STACY!!

Mmmmmm. . . Stacy, Stacy, STACY!!

• Dec 14, 2010

U must see this movie. It's exciting. All the actors in this movie did a bang up job..(no pun intended). Four black cowgirls!!!!! Wow!! One of my best movies of all time.

• Sep 10, 2010

Combine BAD GIRLS and POSSE to make weak hip-hop western.

Combine BAD GIRLS and POSSE to make weak hip-hop western.

• May 12, 2010

as sexy as this movie is, it sucks. the movie is set in the 1800's but there using slang, hip hop, they have dreads , waves , cornrows etc. it was just very hard for me to watch.

• May 06, 2010

Just a waste of time. Bad acting and worse storyline, looks like Lil Kim is reading her lines. Quite possibly the worst western ever.