Gay Ranchero Reviews

• Aug 01, 2017

If you liked this movie, read my essay about singing cowboy films that Make Americana Great Again! https://www.back-row.com/home/2017/7/14/singing-cowboys-make-americana-great-again Tito Guizar really adds a kick of life to Roy Rongers town - between his excellent singing voice, songs he's given to sing and dashing good looks I'm actually a little sad he didn't make more cameos. Other than his appearance as an ex-bullfighter, with his girlfriend Estelita Rodriguez and a monkey in toe, this movie was a little bland. Roy Rogers in airplanes is just never going to be as exciting somehow. But that said, there's great music all around, an okay enough plot and some excellent side stories. Still a good choice and a fun watch.