Ghosts of the Abyss Reviews

• Apr 26, 2017

Ghosts of the Abyss is an amazing documentary. It is about James Cameron and Bill Paxton who travel to the final undersea resting place of the ill-fated ship of dreams, the Titanic. Bill Paxton did an awesome job narrating the film. James Cameron also did a great job directing the movie. I enjoyed it because of my interest in this magnificent ship.

• Nov 13, 2016

Brilliantly made film with some excellent footage and great technology in use.

Brilliantly made film with some excellent footage and great technology in use.

• Mar 11, 2015

Really pointless didn't see or hear anything new complete waste of time easily could of been made and show at the end of the titanic movie in a 3 minute segment really was not needed

• Mar 05, 2015

Ghosts of The Abyss is an interesting continuation of James Cameron's exploration of the Titanic wreckage. Complete with Bill Paxton, this documentary feels like it would have been better suited as a special feature to compliment the 1997 movie. Although it's a bit lackluster for a feature film, it is a fascinating viewing experience. Many of the shots are breathtaking, especially when superimposed with CGI images of the original ship and passengers. There's a surreal feeling to this film, as the dates of this exploration overlapped with the events of September 11th, 2001. As the crew was focused on this historic tragedy, another one was taking place. I enjoyed this for what it is, but I can't give it a very high rating. Sadly, there's just not a whole lot to it.

• Apr 27, 2014

Definitely Worth The 3D Experience. It Is A Good Trip Deep Into The Atlantic Ocean & Resting Place Of This Ship, Which Never Completed It's Maiden Voyage.

• Jan 28, 2014

one of my favorite movie

one of my favorite movie

• Aug 30, 2013

The emotional effects of the tragedy still remains like the wreck, but Cameron's journey to the real setting of his so-called masterpiece managed to be better than "Titanic" (as I expected it to be) because of the amazing (and sometimes somewhat creepy) underwater visuals and adding scenes of the ship's old days, serving as a prequel, sequel and remake. (B) (Full review coming soon)

• May 14, 2013

Very interesting film to watch. It's cool and amazing to view the Titanic like that.

• Apr 27, 2013

Valla estos críticos si son imbéciles, es un documental, no una pelicula ¬¬ no sean pendejos. MEH! Es interesante la verdad, pero en ciertas partes llega aburrir, ya que aveces en vez de enfocarse en el barco, se pierde el tiempo en otra cosa. Pero es, o bueno fue un buen documental ya que Cameron lo hizo con "Titanic: Los Últimos Misterios"- Discovery Channel (2005) y "Titanic: la Ultima Palabra"- NATGEO (2012). Aun así, la forma en como Bill Paxton y el resto del equipo narran la historia del barco, compensan ciertos fallos. Aunque claro, con los nuevos descubrimientos, el documental ya no estas exacto en la forma de como se muestra el hundimiento del Titanic.

• Feb 19, 2013

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] Interesting throughout.