A Girl Thing Reviews

• Dec 01, 2010

each show was very interesting and deep espeically ain't got that swing in this all girl power world you can see this happening

• Aug 16, 2010

I didn't love the ending, but I really enjoyed this movie.

I didn't love the ending, but I really enjoyed this movie.

• Nov 22, 2008

Completely agree with Darkana but the sex scene was eally good hahaha, explores the feeling of a woman when sees she's interested in another one

• Oct 29, 2008

I was quite disappointed with this movie. Yes, it explores a woman's feelings about her newly found sexuality, BUT, it could have had more plot.

• Jul 09, 2008

Great acting with a really unsatisfactory ending - maybe related to the era it was made??!!

• Jul 09, 2008

Really a NICE female movie...

Really a NICE female movie...

• Aug 07, 2005

PRETTY INTERESTING, STOCKARD CHANNIN G IS GREAT. A LITTLE TOO SLOW MOVING AT TIMES, BUT IT'S VIEW ON WOMEN MAKES UP FOR THE SLOW STRETCHES.